Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Woolwich defeats fail to cheer me up, at the current rate I fear playing them away, and they got the worst form they have had in ages too..

Leeds are now 1 point behind us, Woolwich 2 points. Not feeling very confident to be frank.
Wrong thread, mate. This is the 'laugh at gooners' thread. You could have posted on any other football thread on this entire bloody forum.

Anywhere but here!

I repeat - LEEDS ARE NOW 1 POINT ABOVE WOOLICH :)

Wrong thread, mate. This is the 'laugh at gooners' thread. You could have posted on any other football thread on this entire bloody forum.

Anywhere but here!

I repeat - LEEDS ARE NOW 1 POINT ABOVE WOOLICH :)
Sorry mate. I promise to improve asap.

I start with this in the memory of our recent greats

Last edited:
Was it really 10 years ago?

Hilarious day when I actually watched a League Cup Final. I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a goal.

My son was studying abroad, I had to call him immediately and say whatever you're doing, stop right now, and get the highlights of the game up. We were howling with laughter.

Forgotten that a certain Mr. S Carr was club captain.

Saw the final game of the season, a 2-1 win over them, 2 crackers from SuperPav, shame to send them down after they'd given us such a great day.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...on-league-cup-10-years-ago-Woolwich-fairytale

The guy is a man child and cowardly bully just shouting and screaming trying to intimidate people.

Would love to see him just get knocked out and put in his place - the guy is all mouth.
He'll only behave that way around chill/nonviolent people too. Acts the aggressor in situations where nobody will call him on it, a classic bully move.

I'd pay good money to see him try something similar around Millwall fans.

He'll only behave that way around chill/nonviolent people too. Acts the aggressor in situations where nobody will call him on it, a classic bully move.

I'd pay good money to see him try something similar around Millwall fans.
Any human being worth his salt should have him waking up with a crowd around him let alone the fan of any club

Had all of about 20 minutes to gloat. Didn't stop my gooner colleague sending me a text at 1.50pm though when we were 10th and they were a whopping....9th. Very sad.
More like 3 minutes. We scored right as the game started. Poor gooners. Almost feel bad for them. :moursmall:

Back
Top Bottom