Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

il_794xN.1130793810_4ufc.jpg
il_794xN.1176515467_9406.jpg

I am honestly starting to wonder..... do Woolwich and us do this deliberately to punish fans? Scrambling for draws against sides we should be murdering

I made this

Capture.jpg

Their protest is far better than ours.
Can't lie our fans have taken a bit of an L here.
1000's turned up and tbh its having way more of an effect then the crappy protest that we did on Wednesday.

1000's turned up and tbh its having way more of an effect then the crappy protest that we did on Wednesday.

Friday, later kick off...

And more of their fanbase dislike their owners...

Mostly students and the unemployed i guess. Plus their team is total shit and if they were competing for the league or top 4 i'd bet half those people wouldn't be there.

Misery loves company as they say.

Theirs is fundamentally a protest against the ownership, which is without doubt the worst in the league. I think if we had ownership as bad as that we'd have driven them out by now like Sugar was driven out. So these protests are a day late and a dollar short, given the damage these owners have already done.

Doing a protest on a Friday night will always have more people than a Wednesday. That's just life. They also had a few more days to prepare, our match was literally the day after the Super League was cancelled and we were distracted by a manager sacking. Things happened so fast at the club it was really hard to prepare anything.

Woolwich fans have also been practicing their protests since the Wenger out days so they can throw a protest party together within hours if needed.

Back
Top Bottom