Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still cannot believe they have a goof like Aubameyang as captain. That says it all.

And someone dragged this up from some Woolwich message board in the Conte thread, the difference with Spurs is that we at least realize we have a problem. Whatever Levy’s other faults, he does not pretend we are playing well when we aren’t.
I guess levy doesn't have the trophies behind him to be able to ignore the on field displays. The Woolies have had some cup success to paper over the cracks, and the club make enough to keep the owners happy. Levy ran out of paper for those cracks a long time ago, he has nothing to hide behind

I guess levy doesn't have the trophies behind him to be able to ignore the on field displays. The Woolies have had some cup success to paper over the cracks, and the club make enough to keep the owners happy. Levy ran out of paper for those cracks a long time ago, he has nothing to hide behind
There’s probably some truth in that.

I’d rather have the cups of course but my word are they in rough shape.

Isn’t it amazing we spent 15 years chasing them up the table finally overtook them for a few years now we are chasing them down the table, it’s like Benny Hill, both clubs fucked

As if last year wasn't rough enough on Gunnersaurus with him temporarily losing his job.

This year they are putting him down.

RIP. You made the rivalry worth it.

So looks like Woolwich made an offer for Benfica's worst player ("player" might actually be too generous here...)
Please make it happen, can't believe some club wants to give us real tangible money for this guy (Nuno Tavares) 🙏🤤

If you think that's stupid, wait until you see him "playing" 😄 The most brain dead footballer I've ever seen. I still can't believe actual scouts from an actual professional football club in the most competitive league in the world, looked at this immature imbecile with discombobulated legs and thought "you know what, he's just what we need!"
I'm speechless... I literally have no speech

Anyway, party time! Everyone is ecstatic in the Benfica forum 🥳

(and now he'll become the best full-back in the world, just to annoy the Benfica fans even more, cunt...)

If you think that's stupid, wait until you see him "playing" 😄 The most brain dead footballer I've ever seen. I still can't believe actual scouts from an actual professional football club in the most competitive league in the world, looked at this immature imbecile with discombobulated legs and thought "you know what, he's just what we need!"
I'm speechless... I literally have no speech

Anyway, party time! Everyone is ecstatic in the Benfica forum 🥳

(and now he'll become the best full-back in the world, just to annoy the Benfica fans even more, cunt...)
Yeah saw a Benfica fan saying he's the worst player they've seen in a Benfica shirt and another saying he belonged in the 2nd or 3rd division. :dierno:

Seems like great business forBenfica though!

Voldemort still not celebrating an ET goal for England only because a Spurs player scored it. Embarrasing behaviour...

Imagine if Kane scores the winning penalty in a shootout on Sunday...
The torment in his head would be off the charts.

wXCLvkt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom