Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E6R8ql8XsA8jfZ5

E6R8qwmXoAU9lVu

:nunoout:

Good grief! Can't believe that a professional athlete lets himself go to that extent. And to think, we got so upset when the chavs hijacked the deal!
The only issue I ever had with the hijack was with Mourinho's unprofessionalism in the press and how the press reported it. That being he chooses Chavs over us.

The reality was that he the player had no say in where he went, it was a deal of convenience between to Russian gangsters, they not only had to pay more, pay him a higher salary but the one thing that never got mentioned is that to get this deal done they had to also buy Eto, who's salary was $30m a year at Anzhi, making him the highest-paid football in the World. Annoyingly, still the press still spun this as "Eto takes a 50% pay cut to join Chavs"! No mention that Eto was at that time still the highest-paid footballer in the PL on £300k pw at Chelsea!!!!

Amazon probably know something that we don't - Arteta will be sacked in the first episode , who will take his place? Wegner, Big Fat Sam? Southgate? Martinez?

I think they have been on a bit of a roll since xmas but their fans are even more fed up than ours.

As for who comes in for legoman I think whoever it'll be will have a lucrative contract set in stone that will reward failure. Also, my name isn't Sam nor would I take the job. Ta.

I still don't understand why anyone would want to leave their country of residence at this time, situations change by the day it seems. I had resigned myself to going nowhere this year.

Back
Top Bottom