Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speaking of Saliba, why did we ever stop tracking this character on the forum?

I can see this guy now
200.gif

I think they have been on a bit of a roll since xmas but their fans are even more fed up than ours.

As for who comes in for legoman I think whoever it'll be will have a lucrative contract set in stone that will reward failure. Also, my name isn't Sam nor would I take the job. Ta.
Yes lots of sausage rolls!

They are willing to pay over £30 million for Ramsdale. The same ramsdale that has been relegated with his last two clubs. If he signs for them then lets hope he makes it a hat trick. He’s an awful keeper btw.

Woolwich are preparing a bid of £30m for Sheffield United's English goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale, 23. (TalkSport)
However, the Gunners have been told to raise their offer for Ramsdale to more than £32m after having two offers rejected. (Times)

Woolwich have been told to raise their offer for Aaron Ramsdale to more than £32 million after having two bids rejected for the goalkeeper.

Sheffield United view Ramsdale, 23, as one of their few players who can command a significant transfer fee after they were relegated from the Premier League last season. He signed a four-year contract when he rejoined them from Bournemouth for £18.5 million last summer. In the past two campaigns he conceded a combined 125 league goals and kept ten clean sheets.

😂😂😂

They are willing to pay over £30 million for Ramsdale. The same ramsdale that has been relegated with his last two clubs. If he signs for them then lets hope he makes it a hat trick. He’s an awful keeper btw.

Woolwich are preparing a bid of £30m for Sheffield United's English goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale, 23. (TalkSport)
However, the Gunners have been told to raise their offer for Ramsdale to more than £32m after having two offers rejected. (Times)

Woolwich have been told to raise their offer for Aaron Ramsdale to more than £32 million after having two bids rejected for the goalkeeper.

Sheffield United view Ramsdale, 23, as one of their few players who can command a significant transfer fee after they were relegated from the Premier League last season. He signed a four-year contract when he rejoined them from Bournemouth for £18.5 million last summer. In the past two campaigns he conceded a combined 125 league goals and kept ten clean sheets.

😂😂😂
I think he's a terrible Goalie , can't believe they want to spend that on him.
And they sold Martinez last year :nunolol:

😂😂😂

.......They've only just let Martinez go to Villa. Now a big money (for a keeper) move for this guy! 😆

Also LOL..... Bang out big bucks on a new deal for Aubamatwat aka The New Ozil; now fishing for Abraham cos the suggestion is none of their much hyped kids are good enough to succeed him.

Looking to pay Willian off for an early exit.

Clue-less!

Last edited:
Insanity is laughing at somenthing better than you. I am tired of these threads. ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND?
WHEN WAS LAST TIME TOTTENHAM WON SOMETHING. I AM SPURS BUT BUT I AM TIRED OF IDIOTS.

Looks like Partey’s injured, again

Looks like they're bringing Zhaka back into the fold too..... So what with Parey out + Odegaard & Ceballos loans ending they're left scraping around for CMs again.....

Luckily enough Abraham & White 'will' save them. :ap:

Leno had a blinder again today :sonlol: and now they are turning down the chance to get rid of xhaka also giving him a new contract :nunoteeth:

Back
Top Bottom