Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Walking round Highbury with my willy hangin' out...."

Not even jokin'! :allitongue:
the mueller report see GIF

Honestly, I think relegation would really be a very positive thing for them as a club.

They need a complete clear-out of the entire club. And it would help them to shed most of their pathetic fan base that just started supporting them because of the early Wenger era.

Their stupid wagebill would absolutely cripple them in the short-term too...... Parachute payments aren't designed to subside jokers like PEA.

State of Arsnal-Mania right now:

Does anyone else want to quit being an Woolwich fan ? That’s how this team is making me feel…. Sad times
Wish I never started supporting this **** club
Don’t quit now.

If you quit now you will miss the most exciting part of Woolwich FC history – coming back form League One and winning CL in only 47 years!
Don’t think I could watch them play in league one over in the states haha or even the championship
Its going to be a while until we return to being a fun and competitive team. I am just setting expectations really low and getting into MLS. Worse I have ever seen Woolwich as a club.
Ya I’ve also started watching mls more. Seems league is getting better every year. Lots of exciting South American talents
Season 3 America GIF by Broad City

Back
Top Bottom