Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Homeless Wilshire publicly begging the nomads to train with them out of sympathy has made my day.

Someone get in touch with that yiddo taxi driver he gobbed at to drop him off?

It has almost helped me get over last Saturdays absolute shambles.

50 more watches of that Kane toe punt beating Szczesny and ill be feeling bless again, just in time to get thumped by the racists.

Sacrilege i know, but are Woolwich too shit to still maintain that deep fundamental level of contempt now? Chelsea seem to boil my piss way more often recently? They actually have an consistently enviable position to fuel the hatred.

Plus having a proper derby helps them to feel like a real football team and not a bond villains eBay bought FIFA UT.

But will still explain to every single Gooner i come across, how impossibly stacked against you the odds are when attempting to break into the top four without top four money.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Back
Top Bottom