Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

shocked jurassic park GIF

The so called fighting in the stands at Burnley :vertna: pretty much handbags from what I saw.

Same as last year. I allow myself to feel a little smug and then the tables start to turn and before you know it.......we're looking over our shoulders
:mourfacepalm:

We've gone from polar opposite ends of the table (unbeaten) to potentially ending up below Woolwich after a derby in the blink of an eye.

Only we could achieve such a feat

The hype I've seen today surrounding this mob is fucking unreal.

They've beaten Norwich, Burnley, Wimbledon B in the cup and us.

Yet I've seen people saying Arteta could be the next Wenger, and straplines like "It's a new dawn at the Emirates"

Fucking rotate...

They were all jumping off bridges and threatening to cut the managers throat 3 games ago. Modern football and the so called analysis is laughable at this point.

They will probably lose their next game.

The hype I've seen today surrounding this mob is fucking unreal.

They've beaten Norwich, Burnley, Wimbledon B in the cup and us.

Yet I've seen people saying Arteta could be the next Wenger, and straplines like "It's a new dawn at the Emirates"

Fucking rotate...

They were all jumping off bridges and threatening to cut the managers throat 3 games ago. Modern football and the so called analysis is laughable at this point.

They will probably lose their next game.
If there is any consolation to losing it might actually keep Lego man in a job even longer. Trust the process and all that.

The press are too kind to Woolwich. if we had drawn 0-0 with Brighton having lost by some margin on every key stat (possession, shots, shots on target, passing accuracy, tackles etc) then dickwads like Carragher, Neville et al would have a field day on us. But there’s none of that for Woolwich.

Annoys me something rotten.

Back
Top Bottom