Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managers never seem to learn with the defensive sub while on top bollox do they? Palace dominating, take off a forward player bring on a defender and then try and hang on for 20 mins only to predictably get stung.

These are fucking shite though, as has already been said they are just like West Ham now raise their game for their cup final against us and then disappear up their own arseholes shortly afterwards.

Still seething that we let this shower of shit smash us to bits so easily.

If they continue to "trust the process" till the end of the season, then they'll have to start targeting the likes of Moyes to get them out of the hole they're in. Someone who they'd have laughed at in previous seasons.

Even the likes of Rodgers are out of their league now. Shopping at Aldi not Harrods. Potter would do a good job there as their strikers are good, but I gather his sights are set a lot higher than their level now. Think about that - the MANAGER OF BRIGHTON NOT SEEING THEM AS ENOUGH OF AN UPGRADE.

Managers with a proven track record? I can't see which ones would be interested - Goons are way off CL qualification. Miles off.

Wonder how much longer before Legoman loses the dressing room, they kept going till the end last night so presumably they're still on board.

Last edited:
The defending by white for the second palace goal is comical he was almost in his own 6 yard box and was still backing off

If Dier did that I would be asking for his head on a pike

Dier's head on a pike?

5naK8P.jpg

If they continue to "trust the process" till the end of the season, then they'll have to start targeting the likes of Moyes to get them out of the hole they're in. Someone who they'd have laughed at in previous seasons.

Even the likes of Rodgers are out of their league now. Shopping at Aldi not Harrods. Potter would do a good job there as their strikers are good, but I gather his sights are set a lot higher than their level now. Think about that - the MANAGER OF BRIGHTON NOT SEEING THEM AS ENOUGH OF AN UPGRADE.

Managers with a proven track record? I can't see which ones would be interested - Goons are way off CL qualification. Miles off.

Wonder how much longer before Legoman loses the dressing room, they kept going till the end last night so presumably they're still on board.
They made their bed sticking with him after their horrendous start, they literally can’t sack him now

Bar their cup final against us they have been absolute garbage this season, even their wins were shakey (again barring the derby)

They’ve made their bed now and seem keen to move forwards with Arteta and Edu, and neither have an iota of a clue how to run a football club

Good times

They made their bed sticking with him after their horrendous start, they literally can’t sack him now

Bar their cup final against us they have been absolute garbage this season, even their wins were shakey (again barring the derby)

They’ve made their bed now and seem keen to move forwards with Arteta and Edu, and neither have an iota of a clue how to run a football club

Good times
Crumb of comfort - maybe the win over us means they are more likely to eek out the non-functioning current structure a bit longer.

That said I'm still annoyed they beat us so handily, they aren't all that.

As someone already said: Social Media FC

It doesn't matter if it's cringey, or fails to resemblance any talent whatsoever, just so long as you're seen and heard. Such cunts.

Back
Top Bottom