Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a quick word on these cunts, because you will hear a few insufferable gooners start piping up...

They have played against 5 teams in the top half of the table, winning one. That was against a woeful Spurs under Nuno.

They got battered by Man City and Chelsea. They got played off the park by Palace and scraped a draw in the last minute. They got played off the park by Brighton and got a 0-0 because Brighton couldn't finish.

They have been on a nice little run, 8 unbeaten in the league, winning 6. But look a bit closer, they have 1-0 wins against Burnley, Watford and Norwich, 3 of the worst teams in the division. They beat Villa 3-1, who are that bad at the minute that even Nuno's Spurs looked half-decent and beat them. The only result of real note was the away win at Leicester, but even Leicester are a bit out of sorts at the moment.

3 of the next 4 league games for Woolwich are away: Liverpool (a), Newcastle (h), Man Utd (a), Everton (a).

I can guarantee that after that little run, we will go above them in the league and all their melt fans will be "Arteta out! Why didn't we get Conte?!"

Just you watch...

Thank fuck for you posting that!

Too many people getting caught up in them turning a corner. We've all been here before.

The part of the clip they didn't show:

"At the time, I had a star shaved into the side of my head.... They kept on looking at me funny..... I didn't think anything of it at the time...... Perhaps I was wrong."
I highly doubt it had anything to do with the star, if it is even true. He can't even remember what club he was at "maybe early Dortmund.." he says yet he remembers that?

Maybe the club thought he was too big of a personality for the squad we currently had? Or maybe the club thought he's not better than current options so spend the money somewhere else? Who knows. All I know is I'm happy we didn't sign him.

I highly doubt it had anything to do with the star, if it is even true. He can't even remember what club he was at "maybe early Dortmund.." he says yet he remembers that?

Maybe the club thought he was too big of a personality for the squad we currently had? Or maybe the club thought he's not better than current options so spend the money somewhere else? Who knows. All I know is I'm happy we didn't sign him.

I was taking the piss, mate.....

Yeah we already had Pavlyuchenko, plus Frasier Campbell, we were stacked.

(no idea, but you know us! back when we were after him he was a top striker, wish we had him, Kane could have fought along side him and maybe not be the burned out version we now possess, guess we got Soldado instead?!)

Not laughing at Smith-Roe not laughing at Saka...😒

I'm jealous and angry that we seem to have consistently boucthed the step to first team for attacking talent. That Edwards and Madueke are not lighting it up in our first time deeply frustrates me. I mean for fucks sake Madueke is born in Barnet!

So, they've lost to the Dippers, they've got Newc at H followed by Man U and Everton away - let's see how many points these frauds get against decent oppostion...

Back
Top Bottom