Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh look, Woolwich play some better teams and start losing again. Such a shame we couldn't play the Burnley game or we'd be above these cunts tonight and sitting in 4th.

That will happen soon enough though. Imagine Conte had been in charge of us as long as Arteta has been in charge of them, we'd be miles ahead.

Pity they couldn’t have got a draw at Old Trafford. Woolwich will collapse anyway like a cheap suit as the season goes on. Would have been nice to have got a bit more of a cushion over Man U.

They've improved, watching them they have a bit of a plan now and they've got some good young players there Saka, Smith-Rowe, Martinelli, White, Gabriel, Ramsdale - so you'd think that if they keep the team together they could go on and push themselves up the table.

But I really don't rate Arteta, he's just a massively failed imitation of Pep, the longer they keep him around the better.

And that wasnt highlighted once anywhere

I pointed out that their "great run" was bullshit on page 1883 of this thread

:contekiss:

Another thing that occurs to me is that Arteta is the perfect manager for the Kroenke's. He has managed to get Woolwich fans to lower their expectations to such a degree now that a top 6 finish keeps him in a job and a top 4 finish would get an open top bus parade. Whereas they used to hammer Wenger for 'only' getting top 4.

Spurs now have a manager who raises expectations of the whole club and the fans. Even if he asks for a bit of time, we know that he wants us to really challenge sooner rather than later.

I pointed out that their "great run" was bullshit on page 1883 of this thread

:contekiss:

Another thing that occurs to me is that Arteta is the perfect manager for the Kroenke's. He has managed to get Woolwich fans to lower their expectations to such a degree now that a top 6 finish keeps him in a job and a top 4 finish would get an open top bus parade. Whereas they used to hammer Wenger for 'only' getting top 4.

Spurs now have a manager who raises expectations of the whole club and the fans. Even if he asks for a bit of time, we know that he wants us to really challenge sooner rather than later.
I highlighted it myself. I meant mainstream media with their inexplicable love for arteta and woolwich

Back
Top Bottom