Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guardiola, Klopp, Tuchel, Conte and Arteta are in the pub. Guardiola buys a round of Sangrias and they all enjoy a drink. Then Klopp goes to the bar and buys a round of beers. Next, Tuchel goes up and buys a round of jägerbombs. When it's Conte’s turn he buys 4 red wines. Arteta says "Excuse me Mr Conte but where is my red wine?" Conte says, sorry this is the 4th round; you're not in it!

:harrysmile:

Managers are full of sh!t and incongruence.

I mean fcuk them number one but questioning the desire as opposed to his team, under his management played badly?

The fcuking way managers deflect responsibility at times is an absolute shocker.

They see the players, he has been there for long enough and he sends the messages.

I will say exactly the same on Conte once he has been with us for long enough.

I’m keeping very quiet until next Sunday evening.
Revelling in yesterdays result but if we play against them anything like we played in the first half against either the chavs or morecambe we ain’t going to be laughing because they will have trounced us by half time.
Definitely not the right time to get carried away after our showing yesterday against the shrimps.

Fortunately I don’t think we are getting carried away with how things are going now. If anything I would say it is the opposite and we need more confidence in the team.

They are too stupid to even comprehend what the issue is..

I can imagine what would happen if we came out and said in the FA cup we are wearing a red kit..
Oddly enough, Spurs played in red shirts in the past.
Tottenham_Hotspur_Kit_History_Featured.jpg

Also, wasn't the reason for them "dressing like Tottenham" to do with an anti-knife crime campaign?

So to belittle it just to suit his biased, skewed petty agenda smacks of both a lack of class, and a total lack of compassion at the bigger picture!

How this cunt is still employed is beyond me!

He's like a Gooner Jeremy Clarkson, though infinitely less likeable!
Piers Morgan: looks like a cunt, is a cunt.

Also, wasn't the reason for them "dressing like Tottenham" to do with an anti-knife crime campaign?

So to belittle it just to suit his biased, skewed petty agenda smacks of both a lack of class, and a total lack of compassion at the bigger picture!

How this cunt is still employed is beyond me!

He's like a Gooner Jeremy Clarkson, though infinitely less likeable!
Clarkson is a bellend but he's miles more sufferable than this twat, even though he's a Chelsea scum. Funnily enough, Clarkson has punched him in the face so hard that this prick still has the scar to this day :mourpointlaugh:

Clarkson is a bellend but he's miles more sufferable than this twat, even though he's a Chelsea scum. Funnily enough, Clarkson has punched him in the face so hard that this prick still has the scar to this day :mourpointlaugh:

Can't abide Clarkson, but I'd buy that PPV.

Back
Top Bottom