Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn’t feel too bad if I were Woolwich. Crystal Palace and Brighton are tough opponents.

At least they’ve got some easy games against Chelsea, United, West Ham and us coming up…

:pocheyes:

I wouldn’t feel too bad if I were Woolwich. Crystal Palace and Brighton are tough opponents.

At least they’ve got some easy games against Chelsea, United, West Ham and us coming up…

:pocheyes:
Unfortunately, United doesn’t appear to be the challenge they were previously. I’m Not saying it will be an easy game, but much more even.

Daydreaming about smashing them in the NDL at the mega lane while the fans sing “oh what a night” as it wraps up top 4.

meg ryan orgasm face GIF

These are the exact fans Lee Gunner is constantly tearing into.

He, sardonically, calls them "Top Gooners" haha.

He absolutely loathes them and thoroughly loathes Arteta, Edu, the owners and everything, currently, about the club.

It's all so beautiful.
These AFTV types are proper social outcasts, dregs of society. I'd die of embarassment if I was caught on camera talking like that, no one my social circle would let me live it down.

This Lee bloke seems a lot more sensible, at least he's not publically humiliating himself for others' amusement for no personal gain.

Back
Top Bottom