Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The sourest of grapes.

Lad's a total fuckwit. I'm amazed at the amount of blaming of the refs. The only thing they could be bitter about is Son staying on the pitch, but they got their cunts kicked in last night.
and how far back he goes ... almost like remember that time Frank Stapleton didn't get a free kick ... oh, and Charlie George was once robbed of a penalty.

He has an opening spiel where he bigs up the NHS and a sundry of proffesions. Its very solem, very long and now reaches down the bus drivers of this world. Next he'll be respecting the delivrooo drivers
I think he's like a child and has a weird innocence about him. I certainly don't hate him. Him and Claude were genuinely a funny double act. But it's all performative junk and I prefer every last one of them to professional cunts like Keown. The saltiness from the fake intellectual is hillarous why do him an Adams think we don't see how thick they are? Is it the glasses or because the don't use slang. They are both thick as mince.

Not sure if this has been in here yet but saw it on Twitter, horrific. North London forever? Do you even know how your club was founded?

They literally have no idea about where they are from, that they are nothing other than a franchise from Plumstead. Had they not made the move from south to north London, all their fans today would be Tottenham fans!

It's the only positive that can be taken from their migration north because it cleansed our fanbase from having this lot in it I guess.

How has Saka been nominated for SKY POTY
That boy has been living a charmed life for years now in terms of media hype. He's the new Rashford.

If Kane missed a crucial pen in a European final he'd be getting abuse for the rest of his life.

How has Saka been nominated for SKY POTY
Are You Kidding Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Don't know weather to laugh or cry

That's fucking tragic. I don't care enough about Spurs or Woolwich to laugh at a man in that state. I saw him in another video recently where he had two black eyes.

Back
Top Bottom