Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or, you know, in January as originally scheduled if your boys didn‘t do a runner :harrysmile:

The atmosphere would have been like that at any point had we played the Gooners with fans. That was the first time we had them at the new ground with a full set of fans. And yeah, would have happened in January had they not bailed. The irony of course is that we had injuries then and signed new players, lol.

The atmosphere would have been like that at any point had we played the Gooners with fans. That was the first time we had them at the new ground with a full set of fans. And yeah, would have happened in January had they not bailed. The irony of course is that we had injuries then and signed new players, lol.

How long has it been? Have we played them with full crowds since we left WHL/Wembley?

Scenes after the Burnley match on the stage outside the South Stand. The singer goes by ‘the voice of Spurs’. Wish I knew how to insert video clips.
This is how I feel about life
Confused Sarah Silverman GIF by MOODMAN

They cry about everything, it's embarrassing for them really. It's getting to the point where I'm seeing other woolwich supporters increasingly talking about how pathetic they act.
When they thumped us earlier in the year, we took it on the chin and blamed the manager and players.

Whenever they lose it’s some massive conspiracy against them.

Weird bunch.

Saint-Maximin - Wilson - Almiron
Joelinton - Guimaraes - Longstaff
Targett - Burn - Schar - Trippier
Dubravka
Strong team (for them). At home. 8pm. In front of 50,000 drunk and loud Geordies for the final home game of the season. It's going to be a fucking cauldron.

Not an easy game at all for Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom