Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I woke up early to see gooner next door.
stood outside having a smoke waiting for him.
his mrs comes out.
‘u waiting for….’
yeah.
‘he knew u would be, he got up early and left so he missed you.’

this getting up early and leaving is a real thing with the gooners now.

this totally abject capitulation will hurt Woolwich well into next season. When others see them fold like they have, they always have hope and stay in the fight longer.

everything went their way, everything. And yet…….. and this is far greater than anything I’ve witnessed us do to get the Spursy shit.

someone said they folded like deck chairs. Deck chairs on the fucking Titanic.

I woke up early to see gooner next door.
stood outside having a smoke waiting for him.
his mrs comes out.
‘u waiting for….’
yeah.
‘he knew u would be, he got up early and left so he missed you.’

this getting up early and leaving is a real thing with the gooners now.

this totally abject capitulation will hurt Woolwich well into next season. When others see them fold like they have, they always have hope and stay in the fight longer.

everything went their way, everything. And yet…….. and this is far greater than anything I’ve witnessed us do to get the Spursy shit.

someone said they folded like deck chairs. Deck chairs on the fucking Titanic.
Your neighbour...

giphy.gif

Laura Woods on Talkshite confirming that she's a nasty, bitter biatch.
Literally just came on to post the same thing.

Absolutely embarrassing herself this morning. When she is talking you can almost hear the salty tears dripping onto her mic.

She was just saying that 5th is a big achievement for Woolwich, because that’s better than they hoped for at the start of the season.

When it was pointed out Woolwich had bottled it, she said Spurs fans shouldn’t talk about that. Because apparently we bottled winning the league?

But that was a season when we were only expected to challenge for top 4.

She is just a female Keown.

When it was pointed out Woolwich had bottled it, she said Spurs fans shouldn’t talk about that. Because apparently we bottled winning the league?
Oh, the season when we started so badly (LDDD) that some fans were calling for Poch to shit or get off the pot?
When we were never top of the league?
When someone (can't think who) WERE TOP AT XMAS? Laura?
And their manager didn't strengthen in Jan?
And that team did the double over Leicester? Winning 2-5 at their gaff?

Only one team bottled the league that season and it's fucking Woolwich.

I seem to remember a goon on Talksport last night saying that it felt like his wife had left him...

...and come back again!

😭

Oh, the season when we started so badly (LDDD) that some fans were calling for Poch to shit or get off the pot?
When we were never top of the league?
When someone (can't think who) WERE TOP AT XMAS? Laura?
And their manager didn't strengthen in Jan?
And that team did the double over Leicester? Winning 2-5 at their gaff?

Only one team bottled the league that season and it's fucking Woolwich.

Precisely!

Her saltiness was so embarrassing. She was acting like a 7 year old child.

Her and Keown are an excellent representation of their fan base. Really adding to my enjoyment of the last week or so.

Back
Top Bottom