Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the next part of my dark art strategy if I were running Spurs.

I'd offer buy Watford's training ground (next door to theirs) and turn it into a pig and chicken farm, or whatever stinks to high heaven. Every time they take to the training field they suffocate with the stench.

I'd then look to buy the land surrounding Hale End. This is our manor, they deliberately set this up in an attempt for us not to tap into the talent pool within the area (OUR AREA). So I'd buy up the Peter May Sports Centre next to it and ensure it's used as a football skills centre/talent development Centre for local kids. Can be used by local amateur teams too, heavily branded as Spurs and completely free to use.
I think we should all start doing the lottery and mega-accumulators to make this happen

:contethumb:

Actually it wasn't, the original meaning of a yardie has always been a person who comes from Jamaica (Jamaica has always been callled yard) its only when the gangs started to form in Britain in the mid to late 80s the Police started labelling them Yardie gangs and the name stuck.

In any case white Yardie is a comedian and that's his stage name, don't think he uses it for shits and giggle (well he does but you know what I mean)
Yep just means home. My yard. My ends. There is a mangling of the term via London gang culture but originally it just replaced back home in Caribbean culture. But like you mate I was quite shocked at the ignorance of some of ours.

Love wasting Gooners but it's really not at all 'exotic' to meet a white man with an authentic carribean accent. Maybe it's my work and I've moved around more than I actually imagined 🤔.

…king hell. That is funny

’Tottenham fanbase, come outside‘ (of his fucking basement). what’s his mum gonna do anyway?
the fellah looks like a fucking toothpick.

half of em look like their in detention
Bunch of fucking window lickers.

funny thing is, these cunts want Scum to lose more than we do. They actually need it.

I’ve listened to an ungodly amount of scum media the past couple days.

One thing I find really confusing is they keep going on about how the owners need to back the manager this summer with big spending.

They were #1 in net spend last summer. They spent over 100 million on defenders and a goalkeeper and allowed MORE goals this season.

He's been backed, he's just not that good.

I’ve listened to an ungodly amount of scum media the past couple days.

One thing I find really confusing is they keep going on about how the owners need to back the manager this summer with big spending.

They were #1 in net spend last summer. They spent over 100 million on defenders and a goalkeeper and allowed MORE goals this season.

He's been backed, he's just not that good.
Schhhhhh.. they might realise it .

Leaving aside who the messenger is here, really can't disagree with anything he's said.

Thankfully there are many thousands of Teta fanboys who think he's the dog's.

And thankfully the powers that be there are so completely bamboozled by him that they think he knows what he's doing. I'm thinking Nick Leeson running rings around his bosses and the Risk Management function at Barings.

Leaving aside who the messenger is here, really can't disagree with anything he's said.

Thankfully there are many thousands of Teta fanboys who think he's the dog's.

And thankfully the powers that be there are so completely bamboozled by him that they think he knows what he's doing. I'm thinking Nick Leeson running rings around his bosses and the Risk Management function at Barings.

And their dickhead fans will still say, "THE CLUB NEEDS TO BACK THE MANAGER!" As if they haven't backed whatever manager they've had since Wenger left.

Back
Top Bottom