Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Dele did his 'little wave' as he left the pitch today...

Fuck them, fuck ArseAnal...

Fuck 20+ years of misery and gloating they've piled on us...

Fuck winning it at Anfield, fuck Michael Thomas and his rubbish somersault...

Fuck the smug gloating...
Not to mention the YEARS OF St. Totteringham's Day.... and 'normal service has been resumed...' DEFINE 'NORMAL SERVICE' you smug gloating prick cunts...

Fuck Campbell... and his nonsence....

Fuck Wenger... You stole Hoddle from us (and ruined my Summer) whilst living on your little 'paid for' Monaco rape Yacht.... We'll done you paedo Dennis Nilsen lookalike nonce cunt...

Fuck you's all.... I hope tonight fucking hurts, 5-1...?
...fuck off, you coulda paid someone for it like usual and won 20-1
...it wouldn't have made any difference!

Fuck Lasagne, and whatever David Dein paid that poor sous chef to wank into it for him...
I hope YOU ALL have to sadwank into your hand tonight (or your Mum's... I'm sure she'll help) to take away the pain today...

GOONER FUCKERS! Fuck off and die... I hate each and every piece of shit cunt one of you!
I hope today hurts... But gives you food for thought at the years of pain and misery you've so JOYOUSLY heaped on us!

Mind the gap pricks....?
Fuck off...
Mind the fucking PLATFORM... there's a train coming you cunts...
...and YOU AIN'T ON IT!

Aaaaaaaand, we're done!

There. I THINK I got most of it outta my system!
Poetry.

I hope Dele did his 'little wave' as he left the pitch today...

Fuck them, fuck ArseAnal...

Fuck 20+ years of misery and gloating they've piled on us...

Fuck winning it at Anfield, fuck Michael Thomas and his rubbish somersault...

Fuck the smug gloating...
Not to mention the YEARS OF St. Totteringham's Day.... and 'normal service has been resumed...' DEFINE 'NORMAL SERVICE' you smug gloating prick cunts...

Fuck Campbell... and his nonsence....

Fuck Wenger... You stole Hoddle from us (and ruined my Summer) whilst living on your little 'paid for' Monaco rape Yacht.... We'll done you paedo Dennis Nilsen lookalike nonce cunt...

Fuck you's all.... I hope tonight fucking hurts, 5-1...?
...fuck off, you coulda paid someone for it like usual and won 20-1
...it wouldn't have made any difference!

Fuck Lasagne, and whatever David Dein paid that poor sous chef to wank into it for him...
I hope YOU ALL have to sadwank into your hand tonight (or your Mum's... I'm sure she'll help) to take away the pain today...

GOONER FUCKERS! Fuck off and die... I hate each and every piece of shit cunt one of you!
I hope today hurts... But gives you food for thought at the years of pain and misery you've so JOYOUSLY heaped on us!

Mind the gap pricks....?
Fuck off...
Mind the fucking PLATFORM... there's a train coming you cunts...
...and YOU AIN'T ON IT!

Aaaaaaaand, we're done!

There. I THINK I got most of it outta my system!
I love this. Difference between a yid and a gooner.
REAL FUCKING PASSION

They seem to have convinced themselves that because their side is "young" they will automatically grow next season to be good enough to get them over the edge. Spurs were younger in both the title races under Poch, but we ultimately fell short.

"Add a striker that scores more than 5 goals and we'll get top 4". As if it's that simple. The elite players won't join, and they have to spend their meagre budget on a new backup keeper, new LB, and RB, as well as backup CBs, CMs etc. Unless he wants aother Rob Holding masterclass in the EL.
Who would go there? The answer is more mercenaries. They wont get their top targets but below that are some talented players who will go there for silly money but they will just make that team even worse overall because if their attitudes. It’s perfect. Just so so good. And meanwhile i really think we will get better at a rate that will alarm our rivals.

Most gooners are seriously deluded in where they are as a club.

20 years of over performance by Wenger has led to an entitled fanbase many of which are buying into the trust the process bullshit.

I want them to do well enough for the owners to keep trusting the process, to allow this slow decay to take hold and never let go.

Trust the process.

Most gooners are seriously deluded in where they are as a club.

20 years of over performance by Wenger has led to an entitled fanbase many of which are buying into the trust the process bullshit.

I want them to do well enough for the owners to keep trusting the process, to allow this slow decay to take hold and never let go.

Trust the process.

Well, their fans are all revising the narrative to the idea that they overachieved this season now.... Kronke will be happy with that.

Watching their players goal celebrations on MOTD. Do they have no shame? I know their manager doesn’t so that’s where it must’ve come from.

If that was our players I guarantee they would be reserved and keep it to low key hi-fives. Not going nuts like this lot, like it’s them going into Champions League. Pathetic and shows the gulf between the two clubs expectations.

Embarrassed Breaking Bad GIF

Some twat gooner down the pub banging on about us “finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race”.
Cunt didn’t know what to say when I pointed out they’d just finished 5th in a 2 horse race. He didn’t get the nuance that it was a 2 horse race for 4th place and had no answer to the conundrum.
Cunt
:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom