Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck is up with these cunts!!??

They haven't stopped writing/tweeting/posting about us since the season finished. Convincing themselves and their gullible fanbase that bottling 4th place and finishing behind us for a 6th successive season is the greatest thing to happen to them!!!

Is Joseph Goebbels their PR officer?

Here is yet ANOTHER!!!.......

Written by, and I kid you not, Tom Canton "Woolwich Fan Brand Writer/Presenter"!!!

They are great at talking about football.....not so good at actually playing those pesky football matches

I actually have come to the conclusion that all these accounts etc. etc. are been ran by the club. Deflects their idiot fans from the shambles that was their end if season so they dont concentrate on how we owned them

I actually have come to the conclusion that all these accounts etc. etc. are been ran by the club. Deflects their idiot fans from the shambles that was their end if season so they dont concentrate on how we owned them
That.. or every single gooner is a cunt.

or atleast .... every single twitter generation gooner is a cunt.

What the fuck is up with these cunts!!??

They haven't stopped writing/tweeting/posting about us since the season finished. Convincing themselves and their gullible fanbase that bottling 4th place and finishing behind us for a 6th successive season is the greatest thing to happen to them!!!

Is Joseph Goebbels their PR officer?

Here is yet ANOTHER!!!.......

Written by, and I kid you not, Tom Canton "Woolwich Fan Brand Writer/Presenter"!!!

All these accounts that are popping up are purely for engagement and clicks, stop rising to the bait, they know what they're doing.

I suppose it's a bit of fun if you want to argue with Woolwich fans all day honestly I'm bored now so I've muted all this shit on Twitter.

My butcher is a gooner...but he's the pessimistic type...thinks that Viera bloke will be lucky not to be shipped out on loan in the next window and that Arteta is a clueless cunt who'll be sacked next season...It's impossible to wind the cunt up...

Back
Top Bottom