Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Jesus chose to go to the Scum over us then by the same logic Peresic, Forster and Bissouma all chose to come to us over the Scum.

Don’t those cunts realise we already have two forwards infinitely better than Jesus?

That's actually about what I expect from Jesus barring last season's total from Lackothreat.

Jesus has scored double digit league goals once in this last four seasons, playing for the best side in England.
I’m perhaps being optimistic for the guy, we’ll see. What was interesting was that interview that surfaced recently that he doesn’t like playing centre forward, but prefers to play wide right (talking Brazil at least). I think if he doesn’t get into their World Cup squad his confidence will suffer.

Either way this transfer doesn’t make a lot of sense, where they already have maybe their best player, Saka. Alongside the Portuguese waif and Brazilian teenager, am convinced Edu in particular has zero clue what he’s trying to achieve.

Ignoring all those players and bidding £50m+ for Bissouma would have made sense. Could have sent Xhaka to prison for crimes against football whilst they were at it

If Jesus chose to go to the Scum over us then by the same logic Peresic, Forster and Bissouma all chose to come to us over the Scum.

Don’t those cunts realise we already have two forwards infinitely better than Jesus?

Sounds so righteous!

“0 saves”?

So he is comparable to Harry Kane on one account…..:freund::vdvcry:

harrykanegoalkeeper-tottenhamhotspur.gif

If that stat is true then how come I hear about “Jesus saves” so often?

Last edited:

If he keeps up his form Kulu will also be miles better than Jesus.

If that stat is true then how come I hear about “Jesus saves” so often?
Thanks to Gabriel Jesus, I can no longer say jeezas, now it's always always spanish/portuguese style. "Jezoos saves?" wtf is that?

Gooner next door really happy with Jesus.
so I ask him if he backs him to outscore Harry or Son?
’fuck off cunt, they are the only guaranteed 20+ each per season’.

That‘lL be a No then?

Gooner next door really happy with Jesus.
so I ask him if he backs him to outscore Harry or Son?
’fuck off cunt, they are the only guaranteed 20+ each per season’.

That‘lL be a No then?

I’d be worried about that neighbour lowering the house price! Eviction notice required

I think Cheesus is a great signing for Woolwich, I'm thrilled that they are getting him, think he suits them to the ground.

1 - He ain't anywhere near as good as their hype machine wants to believe, he will score a brace in a home game against lower mid-table opposition, whilst the summer sun is still lingering around August/early September maybe, and that hype will last the rest of the season, probably pad his stats in Europa and League Cup early rounds too...

2 - Even if he was all that ability wise, I feel like he has that typical Woolwich signing character, when the going gets tough he will stand up as well as a soggy cardboard box, and it'll be all selfies and choreographed celebrations again come May when Woolwich seal Europa Conference League Qualification on the final day, and claim that this is actually progress... He's the spiritual successor to the likes of Ozil and Obama Yang, you can see it clear as day in his little bitch face...

I think Cheesus is a great signing for Woolwich, I'm thrilled that they are getting him, think he suits them to the ground.

1 - He ain't anywhere near as good as their hype machine wants to believe, he will score a brace in a home game against lower mid-table opposition, whilst the summer sun is still lingering around August/early September maybe, and that hype will last the rest of the season, probably pad his stats in Europa and League Cup early rounds too...

2 - Even if he was all that ability wise, I feel like he has that typical Woolwich signing character, when the going gets tough he will stand up as well as a soggy cardboard box, and it'll be all selfies and choreographed celebrations again come May when Woolwich seal Europa Conference League Qualification on the final day, and claim that this is actually progress... He's the spiritual successor to the likes of Ozil and Obama Yang, you can see it clear as day in his little bitch face...
I want to believe!!! 🙏

Back
Top Bottom