Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I've been seeing this girl for the past month, and last night very innocently she said that she saw Tottenham's All Or Nothing was on Amazon and she'd be willing to watch it with me if I wanted to see it. I shot that down hard and instead said that I was eagerly waiting for Woolwich's version to release soon. She was very confused, so I had to lay it all out for her and her response was "But I thought Woolwich was good. They're not good anymore?"

:contesmell:
Sounds like a keeper. 👍

So I've been seeing this girl for the past month, and last night very innocently she said that she saw Tottenham's All Or Nothing was on Amazon and she'd be willing to watch it with me if I wanted to see it. I shot that down hard and instead said that I was eagerly waiting for Woolwich's version to release soon. She was very confused, so I had to lay it all out for her and her response was "But I thought Woolwich was good. They're not good anymore?"

So I take it this is an older woman you are seeing.

:llorishowudoin:

So I take it this is an older woman you are seeing.

:llorishowudoin:
36 to my 35.

She's basically oblivious to football. Almost verbatim conversation:
Her: "Well I used to watch Woolwich back when they were good, like ten or more years ago."
Me: "As much as I hate to admit it, they did used to be pretty good dammit. But they're turning into a joke now and it's so much fun to watch."
H: "They also used to have that one really hot guy."
M: "I'm sorry, but I'm drawing a blank. Can you be more specific?"
H: "He was just really, really hot. I can't remember his name."
M: "..."
H: "Oh, and he married that Spice Girl."
M: "BECKHAM?! That's Man U!"
H: "Oh, you're definitely right."

I'm still chuckling about that exchange.

Detailed Translation & Analysis (transalysis, if you're Bill Madrid) of The All or Nothing Teaser:

"Here button of da leek" = We are bottom of the league
"Hero goes, hero ponce" (under an image of Aubameyang) = Zero goals, zero points

They've leaked a bit more of the clip where he's in his car...
eTURc8f.png
------
Ro0KzaK.gif

...and when he gets home:
giphy.gif

"Batties, when heavy bodies again zoo, you are as strong as ice." = But it's when everybody's against you, you are the strongest guys.

His 'Wolf' speech (doubtless nicked from Pep) has the potential to be hilarious.

State Of The Art Squad Development Facilities:

lGJ6i9H.png

1 = 8ft x 6ft Medical Facility, sponsored by ShedsFirst, London Colney.

2 = Luxury Spa, courtesy of the Travellers Site, Park Street Roundabout.

3 = The Future (2 young academy signings, looking on).

I'm already hooked.
Where's the Bouncy Castle?

36 to my 35.

She's basically oblivious to football. Almost verbatim conversation:
Her: "Well I used to watch Woolwich back when they were good, like ten or more years ago."
Me: "As much as I hate to admit it, they did used to be pretty good dammit. But they're turning into a joke now and it's so much fun to watch."
H: "They also used to have that one really hot guy."
M: "I'm sorry, but I'm drawing a blank. Can you be more specific?"
H: "He was just really, really hot. I can't remember his name."
M: "..."
H: "Oh, and he married that Spice Girl."
M: "BECKHAM?! That's Man U!"
H: "Oh, you're definitely right."

I'm still chuckling about that exchange.
Ah, yes. You must compliment her for having a memory like an elephant. She'll appreciate it, I'm sure.,

:mourhandlaugh:

Pics

This is like that Tik Tok girlfriend trolling her gooner boyfriend in reverse , you might become a very unwanted internet sensation , be careful

Back
Top Bottom