Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is, he's not a bad player. Woolwich just hyping the everliving shit out of him for no reason AT ALL.

Someone like Bissouma is likely to have much bigger impact but after a few days of hype, we moved on.

Not me. Still hard...... :angryscouser:

They are now talking about going for Neymar! They've officially lost it today, and its barely even lunch time yet.

Deluded bunch of dribbling cockbags.

Woolwich to Neymar: Fancy joining us bro?
Neymar to Woolwich: Got CL football this season?
Woolwich: No
Neymar: Fuck off and how dare you waste my time you tinpot tiny tot south london shithouse club. Invoicing you for one billion euros for wasting my time.

Deluded bunch of dribbling cockbags.

Woolwich to Neymar: Fancy joining us bro?
Neymar to Woolwich: Got CL football this season?
Woolwich: No
Neymar: Fuck off and how dare you waste my time you tinpot tiny tot south london shithouse club. Invoicing you for one billion euros for wasting my time.
Tbf the whiney, injury prone, overpaid, sister shagging, bitch faced little runt would fit in right well there...

If he is right he is basically saying they all choose us over Woolwich.

:levylol:

Worth a chuckle; but what's even funnier is that the other two are spinning their wheels too.

Ten Haag arriving at 9am to kick off pre-season early only to find that his MF is still Fred & McTomminay:

5m0a21.gif

TIER 4

BREAKING NEWS

I have received reliable information that Woolwich are very close to signing a player by the name of
PITT First name Cesc ( pronounced Sess )
If my information is correct , doesn’t it sound like a match made in heaven !!

Can't wait to hear about Lisandro Martinez was never that good anyways
This time last week, they were celebrating the best window ever and 10 times better than ours.
Jesus, Raphinha, Tielemans, Martinez were the dream window and the league was theirs.

A week later and all they have is Jesus. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom