Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve had a pretty wasteful day as I’m feeling crap and probably got covid again. So I’ve spent a day flicking through Tik Tok for something to do. I know pretty sad really.
I was literally amazed at how pathetic and childish Woolwich fans are.. there are thousands upon thousands of videos and comments about us, they are beyond obsessed. They act like 8 year old girls who have had their Barbie Doll taken away.
I know us nicking CL off them has hurt them but Jesus Christ, deal with it like men, not like pathetic little school girls with every other comment about a trophy.
I am absolutely gobsmacked that grown men can act so pathetically.

Honestly, almost every single Tweet is about Spurs.

Could you fuck right off wearing anything blue
You disgraceful obese hypocrite making money out of your Woolwich retard plastic “fans” with mental health problems on your AFTV shite
Just accept the future mid table or worse seasons ahead - with the cone boy Ted Bundy in your effemirates library shitehole and piss poor football

Spent some time with a woolwich fan yesterday.

Claims our fan base is the most deluded as we ALL think we are going to win the league now.

Said I would be more than happy with third. If we can push for second then would be a definite step in the right direction.

“That’s your problem. No ambition.”

FFS Another one on my list of people to not waste my time speaking to.

Telling him that this coming season Arteta had predicted they would be aiming to win the champions league and showing him the proof was glorious though.

Another one ended……..

Spent some time with a woolwich fan yesterday.

Claims our fan base is the most deluded as we ALL think we are going to win the league now.

Said I would be more than happy with third. If we can push for second then would be a definite step in the right direction.

“That’s your problem. No ambition.”

FFS Another one on my list of people to not waste my time speaking to.

Telling him that this coming season Arteta had predicted they would be aiming to win the champions league and showing him the proof was glorious though.

Another one ended……..

So....I mean.... which is it? :contefacepalm2:

LOL at us for being ambitious and thinking about the league, or LOL at us not being ambitious enough...?

Weren't they labelled the least intelligent fanbase recently? :llorishuh:

So....I mean.... which is it? :contefacepalm2:

LOL at us for being ambitious and thinking about the league, or LOL at us not being ambitious enough...?

Weren't they labelled the least intelligent fanbase recently? :llorishuh:

I was honestly waiting for him to say they were after Neymar. And being serious about it.

From deluded mania...

"Spurs have spent a lot more than us this summer (so far)"

What on Earth are they talking about?

Jesus (45) + Vieira (34) + Turner (7.5) = 86.5

vs.

Richarlison (60) + Bissouma (30) + Perisic (free) + Forster (free) = 90

From deluded mania...

"Spurs have spent a lot more than us this summer (so far)"

What on Earth are they talking about?

Jesus (45) + Vieira (34) + Turner (7.5) = 86.5

vs.

Richarlison (60) + Bissouma (30) + Perisic (free) + Forster (free) = 90
Not to mention Spence. (incoming) or maybe not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom