Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like watching them live. It's like an extra 36 games a season where I can fervently support whichever side they are playing. Plus I don't care if their opponents get cards in exchange for a good nobbling.

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Lucas Podolski, he scores when he wants.

Orly.jpg

... says a bloke, who bets on them to win...

It's a consolation thing, If they win I gain money, if they lose/draw then it's good for us! Believe me I'd rather lose my money everytime.

I genuinely enjoy football and I genuinely enjoy people scoring past Woolwich. Also talking to Woolwich 'fans' about a match they didn't watch is hysterical. And scouting for next week ain't it:freundgoal:

I love seeing people score against them too, can't fucking stand to watch them winning though. I'll just watch the highlights and laugh it up if they lose.

They lost at home to Villa last week mate.

Just watch MOTD and have a good laugh then!

Back
Top Bottom