Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we go by their fixtures and ours we will probably be below them in the league before the World Cup but as fans we just need to be patient and keep our heads (thousands won’t obviously). But if we aren’t then they will have had a bad start and us a great one given the fixtures.

I am really wary about concentrating on just them though. I think that’s a mistake. We should be trying to match the teams that finished above us results and not teams that finished below us. That’s what Conte and the players will be doing. Trying to win every game to chase down the top sides.
Yes, but it's just too fun waiting for the inevitable meltdown next door.

FZdKneGXoAAfrUA

Every fucking year!

I didn’t watch the whole match, only the highlights but I thought Palace were unlucky to not come away with something. They had a couple of gilt edged chances to Eduoud and Eze which most other forwards would put away fairly easily.

Watched the first episode and it’s pretty boring even though they lost three games. One thing was weird though. Ramsdale doing his medical and the doctor asking him about his medical history. Why hasn’t he just got his records there, surely the player could lie?

Will probably just stick to the funny bits posted and watch the last one for their failure.
No way I am paying for it.

Giddy Woolwich fans believe Mikel Arteta's new-look Gunners are 'on course for another league INVINCIBLE'​

• Woolwich fans have predicted the Gunners to win the league after Friday's 2-0 win
  • Some have been quick to compare Mikel Arteta's side to the 2003-04 Invincibles
  • Even a Chelsea fan said the Gunners have potential after the win at Selhurst Park
  • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...match-Invincibles-Crystal-Palace-victory.html

Giddy Woolwich fans believe Mikel Arteta's new-look Gunners are 'on course for another league INVINCIBLE'​

God they are embarrassing. Sums up their online fanbase tbh

I thought they did alright last night to be fair. Looked solid at the back, Saliba was a giant for them, and they'll always have enough at the top end of the pitch to cause problems with Jesus, Saka and Martinelli etc. Bigger tests for them will certainly come though. But Palace are no mugs at home and had we won 0-2 and gave the same sort of performance I would have been more than content.

I thought they did alright last night to be fair. Looked solid at the back, Saliba was a giant for them, and they'll always have enough at the top end of the pitch to cause problems with Jesus, Saka and Martinelli etc. Bigger tests for them will certainly come though. But Palace are no mugs at home and had we won 0-2 and gave the same sort of performance I would have been more than content.
Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

The number of wankers out in their flithy home kits today makes me laugh. Strutting around like they went to Anfield last night and won 4-0 while playing 85 mins with ten men.

Or is beating Palace away worthy of celebration these days for them….

with scum now leading the PL will the rest of the season now be cancelled?
this would allow for the open top tour of South London to proceed tomorrow as planned.

Made the mistake of looking at the Gooner forum and the delusion level there is off the charts.
It's like they have completely forgotten their collapse last season and having their asses handed to them when we spanked them 3-0.

Some gems from their forum today include:

"Only Kane and Son would get in our team"
"Romero would not get in our team ahead of Gabriel or Ben White"
"You dont pick Kulusevkiy over a generational talent like Saka"
"How did that team finish above us?"

Absolute mess of a fanbase

Made the mistake of looking at the Gooner forum and the delusion level there is off the charts.
It's like they have completely forgotten their collapse last season and having their asses handed to them when we spanked them 3-0.

Some gems from their forum today include:

"Only Kane and Son would get in our team"
"Romero would not get in our team ahead of Gabriel or Ben White"
"You dont pick Kulusevkiy over a generational talent like Saka"
"How did that team finish above us?"

Absolute mess of a fanbase
I fucking love this. The more they build themselves up, the greater the implosion will be.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Oh my god, these cunts!!! They've no idea about the game, literally not a thing.......

I guess the good thing is they watched every second of Tottenham play a game of football and they saw us play well for most of the game and tonk the oppo in a comprehensive fashion. They can go to sleep tonight and enjoy their 25mins of pressing against their south London rivals.

Back
Top Bottom