Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely worth a smilie or two:

I give you...

302tf9x.png

1. Suicidal Claude

33lgmcn.png

2. Fat Robbie

5w9q1y.png

3. The Gurning Goon

2w2ftvk.png

4. Pointy Fackin' Shouty

213nfib.png

5. Barry the Hamster

Will have to do one of Dopey Pirate and Ghetto Scott Kieran :)

Last edited:
If they win all theirs, we'll win all ours. If they lost 2 or 3, so would we. Its the Spurs way, and we hate it but we still come back for more.

It's the hope that fucking kills me every time, if we're gonna miss out on top 4 or finish above the scum I don't think I can take this 1 point bullshit again, I just sit there cursing certain games like Wigan x2 etc

I can't be the only one thats been thinking for a while they're gonna drop out the top 4? i certainly can't see them finishing higher than 4th.
Which is brilliant because it will be seen as a huge collapse and failure, and the Wenger out brigade will run riot... but the truth is, they just got lucky in the way their fixtures fell. They built up a lead playing all the weak teams and now are getting found out by anyone with a bit about them.

I said this back on page 307 and I've been saying it all season. And no one has really truly agreed with me, and yet, despite "title challenging Woolwich" and "Crisis club Spurs" They're probably only going to finish at most a few points above us, and just about scraping top 4 again.

I said this back on page 307 and I've been saying it all season. And no one has really truly agreed with me, and yet, despite "title challenging Woolwich" and "Crisis club Spurs" They're probably only going to finish at most a few points above us, and just about scraping top 4 again.

Yeah perceptions are incredible, there are only 2 points difference between complete jokes Newcastle and the Hipsters choice southampton!

Yeah perceptions are incredible, there are only 2 points difference between complete jokes Newcastle and the Hipsters choice southampton!
The best bit about it is, it looks amazing on us that despite our shite season we haven't completely collapsed, and despite their strong season they end up doing shite. Then during the off season we get the #WengerOut brigade in full force and shit loads of Woolwich tv meltdowns on youtube.

The best bit about it is, it looks amazing on us that despite our shite season we haven't completely collapsed, and despite their strong season they end up doing shite. Then during the off season we get the #WengerOut brigade in full force and shit loads of Woolwich tv meltdowns on youtube.

We have all the talent and we know we are going to twist in the summer and get a good manager out to get better results from them, but as you say the interesting thing is they have some serious thinking to do, as it does look like Wenger isn't what he was, this is our chance to get ahead - lets not fuck it up eh?!!!

We just need them to lose one game from now til PL's last day.

If so, then on that final day ... Norwich vs ArseAnal could potentially be a huge game - Relegation vs. CL. And it would be EPIC if they screwed it up on the last day!

But for any of that, we NEED to win all of our games to have a chance.
So ... COYS!

Back
Top Bottom