Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to sound utter nonsense, but for know you will just have to trust me, but every single "big game" be it CL, El Classico or International you will see that flag. It is always positioned in the lower teir stand that runs along flanks, it is only waived when the player runs past (in camera shot). I am convinced they are employed by Israeli government to waive it at sporting events.

I'll get back in my coffin.
Actually you're not that far off. Israeli chavs with right wing tendencies (almost congruent concepts) are flying to big matches and bringing those flags as primitive signs of patriotism and might. Laugh it out brits but you've got geordie shore

Cds0yCAXIAAe6lw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom