Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the amount of football Wheelchair has played this season, he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad that goes to France. The team has moved on and others have proven themselves as capable of staying fit and playing. More than likely gets picked plays against Russia, gets crocked within a few minutes, key place gone.

In fact none of the Woolwich lot deserve a place in the side on their current form.

Wheelchair (love this) will have to prove his fitness before the summer.
2014 World Cup saw England finish, embarrassingly bottom of their group. Hodgson was lucky to keep his job. Theres even rumours of Hodgson talking to JTerry?
I guess, he hasn't got anything to lose as he will be dismissed after this one (unless he wins the thing) then he will retire.

With the amount of football Wheelchair has played this season, he shouldn't be anywhere near the squad that goes to France. The team has moved on and others have proven themselves as capable of staying fit and playing. More than likely gets picked plays against Russia, gets crocked within a few minutes, key place gone.

In fact none of the Woolwich lot deserve a place in the side on their current form.

Welbeck looks sharp, though I hate to admit it.

73% agree he should go! GOONS AND THEIR FUCKIN ONLINE POLLS!
That's nothing, they have an online poll each time they get a corner, to decide who takes it...
They submit their results in the folorn hope that Wenger is checking his TWATTER feed, and actually gives a shit what they think!!

If they SERIOUSLY think they can make a push for the title with an 11 8 point gap... then we should be planning the open top bus parade with 'just' a 5 point gap!!!!

Whilst we may BOTH be a little deluded, if it's already Leicester's title... at least we're less deluded than they are!

...hang on, did I hear a "Tottenham Hotspur, we're coming for you..." chant at The Emirates just now...? Don't tell me they've actually acknowledged our existence??? FINALLY!!!

CfIi1grWsAAQoE5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom