Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It brings integrity into question and poses questions that the game shouldn't have to answer.

No it isn't. If your employer/industry dictates certain rules; you either follow them or face the consequences. Unfortunately that means the fans and club probably take the brunt as much (if not more than) the player.
Urgh, not if it is a dumb rule that wouldn't hold up in court...

There are rules against tapping up managers but every club owner does it because they bump into rival managers at restaurants and inquire about their availability with their agents whilst at other clubs.

Where is the 7 month ban for all of the chairmen who tapped up all of their managers?

This betting rule is a dumb rule. Even worse it is being enforced harshly at the detriment of the player and the club. Even worse real match fixing and corrupt officials are not being caught and this pencil pushing cuntary is masking it. Even worse they fucking advertise the addiction and compulsion they like to punish others for.

Fuck off. Fuck you.

From their regard it probably isn’t the end of the world they aren’t in Europe. with the way they’ve been under Howe and without the injuries I expect they will have a strong league campaign unfortunately. However next year I think we want a really competitive league with teams taking points off each other.

Urgh, not if it is a dumb rule that wouldn't hold up in court...

There are rules against tapping up managers but every club owner does it because they bump into rival managers at restaurants and inquire about their availability with their agents whilst at other clubs.

Where is the 7 month ban for all of the chairmen who tapped up all of their managers?

This betting rule is a dumb rule. Even worse it is being enforced harshly at the detriment of the player and the club. Even worse real match fixing and corrupt officials are not being caught and this pencil pushing cuntary is masking it. Even worse they fucking advertise the addiction and compulsion they like to punish others for.

Fuck off. Fuck you.

Fuck yourself you rambling moron.

From their regard it probably isn’t the end of the world they aren’t in Europe. with the way they’ve been under Howe and without the injuries I expect they will have a strong league campaign unfortunately. However next year I think we want a really competitive league with teams taking points off each other.
It's a dual edged sword to be honest. On one hand, the squad hasn't the depth to compete on 4 fronts, no where near. We were too often having to name children on the bench and two goal keepers too. I know you've had injury issues too, but from the outside it looks like you have more depth? I dunno if that's right, but it's what it looked like.

Think (or hope) Howe has learned a bit this season about how to better manage the squad? He stuck with favoured players who were injured or out of form for too often. Stuck with the high-press, high-line when Dubravka just can't play like that.

Hopefully next season we'll have Pope, Joelinton, Tonali, Isak for more than we had them this time.

The other side to the coin is we needed European competition to continue to appear like we're progressing for commercial partners and players and all that.

The frustrating thing is we were 6th with three games to go. Brighton at home should have been the game to make sure we weren't relying on other teams' fucking up, but we drew. Then we go to one of the worst Man Utd sides for ages, have the better of the game and lose 3-2. Fucked it, didn't we?

The other side to the coin is we needed European competition to continue to appear like we're progressing for commercial partners and players and all that.
giphy.gif

It's a dual edged sword to be honest. On one hand, the squad hasn't the depth to compete on 4 fronts, no where near. We were too often having to name children on the bench and two goal keepers too. I know you've had injury issues too, but from the outside it looks like you have more depth? I dunno if that's right, but it's what it looked like.

Think (or hope) Howe has learned a bit this season about how to better manage the squad? He stuck with favoured players who were injured or out of form for too often. Stuck with the high-press, high-line when Dubravka just can't play like that.

Hopefully next season we'll have Pope, Joelinton, Tonali, Isak for more than we had them this time.

The frustrating thing is we were 6th with three games to go. Brighton at home should have been the game to make sure we weren't relying on other teams' fucking up, but we drew. Then we go to one of the worst Man Utd sides for ages, have the better of the game and lose 3-2. Fucked it, didn't we?
Your commercial partners are your owners you cheating cunts

Where have all these super fans suddenly come from? Last 10 years it’s been a ghost town.

I suppose there’s nothing quite like a bunch of murderous, homophobic rapists to bring a town together.

Where have all these super fans suddenly come from? Last 10 years it’s been a ghost town.

I suppose there’s nothing quite like a bunch of murderous, homophobic rapists to bring a town together.
Someone, somewhere is now typing the word "Islamophobic"...

While elsewhere in the North East, another tragic bloke is preparing his gingham tea cloth.

:ange-facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom