Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lost their first Madrid derby in 15 years.

Needed scandalous officiating to save them against newly promoted Elche.

5 points behind Barca and Atletico :dude:

So Bale has made two league appearances for them since his signing and no wins. We know how this goes right?
He has another 23 appearances for them yet before they win with him in the side. :bale2::avbfu:

BXMi-QzCMAExf67.jpg

Meanwhile Isco, who is only 21, has started 7 games and scored 4. The pressure mounts on the Welshman! Did not think bad of him for moving until he kissed the badge, because of that single action i have to confess I am feeling just a little bit pleased. Karma.

As for RM, thanks for the money now fuck off.
And when he did the heart over the badge too. I got fucking mad when I saw those photos. He never kissed the chicken or put the heart over our cock.

Last edited:
Florentino Pérez and Ramos in huge dressing room row: "Pay me up and I'll go"

Florentino Pérez and Ramos in huge dressing room row: "Pay me up and I'll go"
1551967622_945816_1551976279_noticia_normal.jpg

The Real Madrid president berated the squad for their attitude; Ramos replied blaming Pérez for the disastrous season.

07/03/2019 15:35
Non
Real Madrid's elimination from the Champions League provoked a furious row in the dressing room at the Bernabéu between club president Florentino Pérez and captain Sergio Ramos, who had missed the game after being suspended for forcing a yellow card in the opening leg of the tie against Ajax.

Pérez angry with Real Madrid players
Florentino was waiting for the players after the match and berated them for their attitude during the game. The president continued for several minutes, attacking the players for their lack of dedication and excessive time off, going as far as to use the term "disgraceful".

At that point Ramos responded, accusing Pérez and his board of poor planning and blaming them for the disastrous season. "Pay me up and I'll go" the captain said in the heat of the debate. And then, looking directly at the president, Ramos continued: "I've given everything and busted a gut for this badge, for this club and even for you". The entire squad witnessed the row.

Real Madrid board met to discuss next steps
Afterwards, the president met with his board in the Bernabéu until two in the morning,discussing the various options available, including directly sacking Santiago Solari and bringing in Mourinho, who it's well-known has a terrible relationship with Ramos. The president and the board had serious differences of opinion on the next steps to take, meaning no decision was taken at the time, although one could be coming in the next few hours.

If Zidane comes back what a fucking genius move. Leave, allow Madrid to handle the Ronaldo exit circus. Return and reshape the team in your image.
I've just been reading that they don't have a pot to piss in.

Real Madrid's success papered over their spiralling costs – now the party is over it is clear for all to see

For the Madrid of the last decade, the European success of the last five years has always come at a price, one that was ultimately unsustainable for the club, ignored by a supine Spanish media, and unchallenged under the autocracy of the president Florentino Perez. As long as there was glory in the Champions League it never seemed to matter that the club were borrowing to pay a spiralling wage bill, selling players to stay in profit and staggering under a delayed, debt-heavy stadium redevelopment.

That Madrid have sustained the myth that they are the natural final destination for every great player is as remarkable as anything else they have achieved in the last five years. To recap what this column has long reported, their last financial reports were published on the final day of June, 24 hours before they pay their bi-annual wage bill which was, in the most recent accounts, €207 million for the half year. At a stroke that wiped out the €190 million cash reserves that had been framed in some quarters as the transfer budget for the following year.

To meet the shortfall ten days later the club sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, with an up-front payment of €50 million that meant for this year they may not have been obliged to borrow to cover their existing wage bill. With the fee booked and Ronaldo’s previous salary commitments to 2021 divested, the club avoided projecting a €87 million loss that even Perez would have struggled to explain to the membership.

Ronaldo’s direct replacement, the Dominican Republic international Mariano, who returned to the club from Lyon, has scored just one Champions League goal this season. Thibaut Courtois was signed in return for Chelsea being waived their second payment on the striker Alvaro Morata, whom Madrid had sold them in the summer of 2017 in order to claw back accounting losses in that final year. One year later, Ronaldo, the greatest goalscorer in Madrid’s history was sold to do the same, and only now is the failure to adequately replace him being felt eight months later.

When the list of players in whom Madrid would be interested is inevitably drawn up, the question is never the most fundamental: what are they to sign them with? Madrid’s public accounts reveal they simply do not have the cash for the huge up-front payment for Harry Kane or, even more implausible, Kylian Mbappe. Even Eden Hazard, whose contract situation makes him a more realistic target, would have to be a buy now, pay later. Chelsea’s director Marina Granovskaia may well ask why she would want to risk facing Madrid in the Champions League next season, with her club’s current best player on the opposing side, for little immediate financial gain.

I've just been reading that they don't have a pot to piss in.

Real Madrid's success papered over their spiralling costs – now the party is over it is clear for all to see

For the Madrid of the last decade, the European success of the last five years has always come at a price, one that was ultimately unsustainable for the club, ignored by a supine Spanish media, and unchallenged under the autocracy of the president Florentino Perez. As long as there was glory in the Champions League it never seemed to matter that the club were borrowing to pay a spiralling wage bill, selling players to stay in profit and staggering under a delayed, debt-heavy stadium redevelopment.

That Madrid have sustained the myth that they are the natural final destination for every great player is as remarkable as anything else they have achieved in the last five years. To recap what this column has long reported, their last financial reports were published on the final day of June, 24 hours before they pay their bi-annual wage bill which was, in the most recent accounts, €207 million for the half year. At a stroke that wiped out the €190 million cash reserves that had been framed in some quarters as the transfer budget for the following year.

To meet the shortfall ten days later the club sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, with an up-front payment of €50 million that meant for this year they may not have been obliged to borrow to cover their existing wage bill. With the fee booked and Ronaldo’s previous salary commitments to 2021 divested, the club avoided projecting a €87 million loss that even Perez would have struggled to explain to the membership.

Ronaldo’s direct replacement, the Dominican Republic international Mariano, who returned to the club from Lyon, has scored just one Champions League goal this season. Thibaut Courtois was signed in return for Chelsea being waived their second payment on the striker Alvaro Morata, whom Madrid had sold them in the summer of 2017 in order to claw back accounting losses in that final year. One year later, Ronaldo, the greatest goalscorer in Madrid’s history was sold to do the same, and only now is the failure to adequately replace him being felt eight months later.

When the list of players in whom Madrid would be interested is inevitably drawn up, the question is never the most fundamental: what are they to sign them with? Madrid’s public accounts reveal they simply do not have the cash for the huge up-front payment for Harry Kane or, even more implausible, Kylian Mbappe. Even Eden Hazard, whose contract situation makes him a more realistic target, would have to be a buy now, pay later. Chelsea’s director Marina Granovskaia may well ask why she would want to risk facing Madrid in the Champions League next season, with her club’s current best player on the opposing side, for little immediate financial gain.

It's easy to laugh at this, but it's just one more step along the path to the petro-doper clubs dominating the entire sport.

Real are gross, but they're authentically and organically gross, they're the villain the sport is meant to have, not the faceless behemoths at PSG and City.

No. He wanted to be a Galactico.

I thought he just wanted to get fashion tips from Ronaldo first hand, instead of stalking him on the internet. The bloke has left to soon and it will all end in tears. He should've stayed atleast another season with us possibly 2 more to really reach his potential. A couple more performances like yesterday and the fans will well and truely turn on him. I've no sympathy for him how he upped and left as soon as they came sniffing and I very much doubt he'll reach his full potential their stuck out on the wing playing second fiddle to Ronaldo. It's a complete clusterfuck and it's nothin more than him Perez and Zidane deserve for all being cunts. Plus Neymar has slotted in nicely at Barca and will only get better, Bale will win fuck all over there.

Meanwhile Isco, who is only 21, has started 7 games and scored 4. The pressure mounts on the Welshman! Did not think bad of him for moving until he kissed the badge, because of that single action i have to confess I am feeling just a little bit pleased. Karma.

As for RM, thanks for the money now fuck off.

If Zidane comes back what a fucking genius move. Leave, allow Madrid to handle the Ronaldo exit circus. Return and reshape the team in your image.

Back
Top Bottom