Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as I loved Gareth at Spurs I really can't hope enough that he and Madrid crash and burn (in a relative sense) this year. With the steady momentum we're building up in the League right now, I don't think we'll have a better chance to demonstrate that the grass isn't always greener.

I Hope Bale becomes better than Ronaldo and Madrid goes bankrupt and is forced to sell Bale at a crazy reduced price. Or Bale becomes better than Ronaldo and the level of Madrid's play goes down and Bale wants to leave.

I watched the Atletico game on replay last night and it's incredible how Real can actually play football considering their focus on bitching at the ref. It was incredible, every time there was a decision four Real players would converge on the official shouting at him. Shameful and despicable club.

Their fans are already turning on Ancelotti and Bale is next.

BTYbRuICEAAqDHg.jpg

Don't get how a club like ours can create a topic like this in relation to a club like Real Madrid. What Liverpool did was funnier as they blew 35 million pounds, which is significant cash for them on Andy Carroll. Real Madrid bought Kaka for over 50 million and let go of him for free that alone shows that they are no ordinary club, they are a fucking behemoth. Even if Gareth Bale ended up being a failure which is highly unlikely I doubt Real Madrid could give two shits.

Don't get how a club like ours can create a topic like this in relation to a club like Real Madrid. What Liverpool did was funnier as they blew 35 million pounds, which is significant cash for them on Andy Carroll. Real Madrid bought Kaka for over 50 million and let go of him for free that alone shows that they are no ordinary club, they are a fucking behemoth. Even if Gareth Bale ended up being a failure which is highly unlikely I doubt Real Madrid could give two shits.

Lighten up. We're simply enjoying the fact that they've spent a shitload of money and already behind Atletico and Barca in the league and Bale's transfer fee SO FAR looks to be incredible business by us. I also find it amusing that they need to lie to Ronaldo about the fee involved as he still wants to be known as the world record transfer fee, why would a player care about such a thing?

Back
Top Bottom