Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lost their first Madrid derby in 15 years.

Needed scandalous officiating to save them against newly promoted Elche.

5 points behind Barca and Atletico :dude:

So Bale has made two league appearances for them since his signing and no wins. We know how this goes right?
He has another 23 appearances for them yet before they win with him in the side. :bale2::avbfu:

No. He wanted to be a Galactico.

I thought he just wanted to get fashion tips from Ronaldo first hand, instead of stalking him on the internet. The bloke has left to soon and it will all end in tears. He should've stayed atleast another season with us possibly 2 more to really reach his potential. A couple more performances like yesterday and the fans will well and truely turn on him. I've no sympathy for him how he upped and left as soon as they came sniffing and I very much doubt he'll reach his full potential their stuck out on the wing playing second fiddle to Ronaldo. It's a complete clusterfuck and it's nothin more than him Perez and Zidane deserve for all being cunts. Plus Neymar has slotted in nicely at Barca and will only get better, Bale will win fuck all over there.

I thought he just wanted to get fashion tips from Ronaldo first hand, instead of stalking him on the internet. The bloke has left to soon and it will all end in tears. He should've stayed atleast another season with us possibly 2 more to really reach his potential. A couple more performances like yesterday and the fans will well and truely turn on him. I've no sympathy for him how he upped and left as soon as they came sniffing and I very much doubt he'll reach his full potential their stuck out on the wing playing second fiddle to Ronaldo. It's a complete clusterfuck and it's nothin more than him Perez and Zidane deserve for all being cunts. Plus Neymar has slotted in nicely at Barca and will only get better, Bale will win fuck all over there.

I don't begrudge him his move. I would have waited for Barca or Bayern as they are both better and have a greater chance of CL success. But as you said, we all know he wants Ronaldo's cock.

I don't begrudge him his move. I would have waited for Barca or Bayern as they are both better and have a greater chance of CL success. But as you said, we all know he wants Ronaldo's cock.

Barnett is the real winner in all this. I'm sure he made a fuckn fortune. Though we've came out lookn pretty good to, so far atleast anyway.

Meanwhile Isco, who is only 21, has started 7 games and scored 4. The pressure mounts on the Welshman! Did not think bad of him for moving until he kissed the badge, because of that single action i have to confess I am feeling just a little bit pleased. Karma.

As for RM, thanks for the money now fuck off.

Meanwhile Isco, who is only 21, has started 7 games and scored 4. The pressure mounts on the Welshman! Did not think bad of him for moving until he kissed the badge, because of that single action i have to confess I am feeling just a little bit pleased. Karma.

As for RM, thanks for the money now fuck off.
And when he did the heart over the badge too. I got fucking mad when I saw those photos. He never kissed the chicken or put the heart over our cock.

Last edited:
That was the Copa Del Rey Final in the Bernabeu.

Yes. When the upstanding, forthright, gracious-in-defeat Mourinho, who was so critical of Vertonghen's "lack of sportsmanship" yesterday, became the first manager in history to refuse to collect his runner up medal from the King of Spain after the copa del rey final.

Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom