Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This.....not watching don't care. Only thing that hurts is how far ahead of Chelsea we were and we wasted a year with Dino boy falling further behind. Man City will batter them.
We were ahead of them cos they had fat Lamps. They have a squad that is good enough to compete for the title and any credible coach would have easily turned them around.

BTW iirc City didn't make it to the FA cup final courtesy of the Russian mobsters

Fuck Real Madrid with a pointy shit-dipped fuckstick but it's pathetic to call them a "fascist club".

If nothing else it's insulting to the countless thousands of their fans who are anything but, starting with my father-in-law

Spain have a very good U21 team at the moment, when you look at the current extended squad of 40 players there is 1 from Real Madrid. They can't even rebuild from their academy or youth set up.

I don't like RM,(or Chelsea).
But what he did there was disgusting.
Congratulating ex colleagues is one thing,but that was too far and a kick in the bollocks to RMs fans.
Sure is, a player on the pay roll totally disrespectful of the mighty Madrid never seen the like before🤔

Fuck Real Madrid with a pointy shit-dipped fuckstick but it's pathetic to call them a "fascist club".

If nothing else it's insulting to the countless thousands of their fans who are anything but, starting with my father-in-law
I'm fine with it funnily enough. Because the whole fascist dictators fixing matches for them thing. I also understand a nice bloke supports Chelsea....yeah I know. It
can happen.

Back
Top Bottom