Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atletico was kind of Franco's club. Still have some facist fans in the ground. Minority but still.

History overwritten by success of Real Madrid.
The truth is that Franco had no club, he hated football.

He made a bit of a show of clutching on to Madrid because they were so successful internationally at a time when Spain's image (and society) was in the gutter, but that's all it was, a show. He did the same with the singer and actress Lola Flores (Quique Sánchez Flores's grandmother incidentally) who was similarly famous abroad. She was a gitana and Franco hated gypsies, but like Madrid, he thought she gave Spain some international credibility.

But you're right to a large extent, Atlético de Madrid were previously known as Atlético Aviación, the Air Force team and continued to be seen as the "military's club" for some time after. And about their fans too, Frente Atletico are very much are still a thing, long after the Ultra Surs at Madrid were shut down at the start of Florentino's presidency

DT0fGKQW0AAE2xt.jpg

es-el-atletico-de-madrid-un-equipo-de-derechas.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The truth is that Franco had no club, he hated football.

He made a bit of a show of clutching on to Madrid because they were so successful internationally at a time when Spain's image (and society) was in the gutter, but that's all it was, a show. He did the same with the singer and actress Lola Flores (Quique Sánchez Flores's grandmother incidentally) who was similarly famous abroad. She was a gitana and Franco hated gypsies, but like Madrid, he thought she gave Spain some international credibility.

But you're right to a large extent, Atlético de Madrid were previously known as Atlético Aviación, the Air Force team and continued to be seen as the "military's club" for some time after. And about their fans too, Frente Atletico are very much are still a thing, long after the Ultra Surs at Madrid were shut down at the start of Florentino's presidency

DT0fGKQW0AAE2xt.jpg

es-el-atletico-de-madrid-un-equipo-de-derechas.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Yeah but perception is truth hence we are a Jewish club...who have actually less Jewish support than Chelsea. So how ever authentic Franco's support for Real is matters zip. He did aid them and professes his support.

Wow they have Info wars in Madrid who knew.
The bloke is a shouty idiot on a programme full of shouty idiots on a bullshit channel that no one watches. It's on from midnight to 2:45 am which gives you an idea of its importance within the Spanish media.

The Alex Jones comparison is a valid one, imagine that fat cunt was a gooner and a regular on Arsen@l TV, that's the level of its journalistic credibility

The bloke is a shouty idiot on a programme full of shouty idiots on a bullshit channel that no one watches. It's on from midnight to 2:45 am which gives you an idea of its importance within the Spanish media.

The Alex Jones comparison is a valid one, imagine that fat cunt was a gooner and a regular on Arsen@l TV, that's the level of its journalistic credibility
The Hazard rant is right up there as one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Real Madrid aren't a fascist club. If anything it's Atleti ( I mean there's a reason my avatar character is a fan of theirs)
I keep trying to point this out to no avail. English fans (and maybe those further afield for all I know) seem very keen to cling to the myth though.

Love Torrente by the way, well the first one anyway. They nosedived after that, Torrente 2 was dreadful, god only knows what the others were like

I keep trying to point this out to no avail. English fans (and maybe those further afield for all I know) seem very keen to cling to the myth though.

Love Torrente by the way, well the first one anyway. They nosedived after that, Torrente 2 was dreadful, god only knows what the others were like
yeah, torrente 2 was the one set in marbella. I quite liked it because it pokes fun at the sort of people I grew up around ( Costas ex-pats, etc.)

and when it comes to Real Madrid. Don't get me wrong. I hate them with a passion but they're not fascists.

Back
Top Bottom