Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They won't be charged. It isn't a section 4A POA. Anything could theoretically be a Section 5 POA but I don't think it really applies here; the figure is MBS isn't it? Can't see how it can be construed to be racially aggravated.
It's incredible to think who on earth would report this? But actually kinda glad they did as it will now make a bigger story, more widely discussed, exactly what the Sports washers don't want. So I say it's good that this is in the media for as long as possible.

Also, it's great that since our LGBT stood outside their stadium last week making it know about the missing gay man, that the Palace LGBT fans also continued with it (saw somewhere that this was going to be raised by every supporter group at every game they play).

"United With Pride’s stance is that they would rather try to change things by talking to the owners"

Jesus wept, what utter cunting hypocrites.

I very nearly joined ISIS a couple of years ago. My plan was to try to change them from the inside.

I could post this in the Chavs and Man C threads as well - I want success for us as much as any Spurs supporter, but not at any price. The PL need to be more stringent in their due diligence, but we all know they are more corrupt than the regimes taking over clubs.

Can you imagine the football agents and intermediates/cronies swarming around Newcastle right now? It'll be like a plague of locusts.

index.php

I am down for criticising all acts of imperialism m8.

The UK is rotten to the core and a complete disgrace- both presently and in the past. I don't disagree with what you said about the Saudis, I'd say worse. But the high ground is a few millimetres high that's all I'm saying.

Not sure that argument works. If Woolwich where owned by the U.K. or US government and funded by oil money made from the Iraq war it would make more sense but that’s not the case at all.

Newcastle is now owned by the House of Saud, the ones who have funded global Jihad and jihad ideology for decades. Whose rights on issues like slavery, women and gay people is like us in the middle or dark ages. To say that this passes the fit and proper person test is a joke. How can the government or prem ask fans not to be racist, sexist or homophobic when the club owners are a hundred miles to the right of the KKK.

If the House of Saud can own Newcastle why not let Kim Jong Un own West Ham, why not the KKK own Millwall. If we are going down this route why not just let anything happen, let fans be as violent as they want, boo black players, throw gays off roofs. If the prem is willing to sell its soul and all its morals for a bit of cash then don’t expect anybody to take a moral lecture on anything because it’s clear there are no moral standards than cannot be purchased.

Beheadings is fine, murdering and dismembering a journalist in your embassy is fine, locking up and butchering homosexuals is fine, rape is fine, chopping hands off is fine, and genocide in Yemen is fine. Geordies not giving a shit for the love of a sportswash.

Now watch them respond to this.

(Imagine if Ashley did this).

Wankers of the highest calibre. Loath them since the 90s’. A glorified Sheffield Wednesday who had gates of 20K in PL matches.

They are also the ugliest set of the supporters I’ve seen trot from 7S to WHL, speaking this bizarre half Elvish dialect, and eating more fish and chips than a frenzied whale.

Well done Palace. Hope to see more of this from all clubs. It’s hard going to outdo the Chavs and City for inappropriate backers… but the Geordies have done it.

Back
Top Bottom