Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a heck of a conundrum. Can they convince high end talent to come scrap them to safety in January? How many new players would be too many?

Wilson, Joelinton and Saint Maximin are capable enough in attack but behind them they have absolutely nothing.
Jointing is worse than shit.
On the kashoggi plane fund im in and I think we should make it clear that we are supporters who think a line has been crossed. Maybe if any sane NUFC fans are left invite them on board.

All that flag-waving and mass hysteria at the start was absolute cringe. I so want them to get relegated now, if only to slow them down a bit.
Weird as they didn't seem to chant throughout the game. Never been impressed with their away support but it is a long way up there.

R902P1.png
Admin Admin please can this be a TFC smille. Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a heck of a conundrum. Can they convince high end talent to come scrap them to safety in January? How many new players would be too many?

Wilson, Joelinton and Saint Maximin are capable enough in attack but behind them they have absolutely nothing.
Not with just 50m they won't.

They need possibly 8 players in January, their defence and midfield is of relegation standard

Can they convince mercenaries to come and scrap for survival in January? I very much doubt it

I think they’ll go down

After the ball-gargling that Newcastle got yesterday from the media on both sides of the pond, I've now lost all sympathy for the moral dilemma this puts fans in. Fuck you I hope you get relegated and lose to Sunderland in the Champo you tea towel wearing fucks.

Skys hype whenever Liverpool v Newcastle comes around always brings out a bit of sick in my mouth. All because they once played a game that ended 4-3.
With Keegan playing to the camera at every opportunity

Back
Top Bottom