Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol. Look at them.

Talk Alan and Wilkins this morning were both advocating H to 'do a job' this morning.
That is just ridiculous.
Move up North with no chance to bring in new players and try and work his magic with a squad that doesn't speak English.
If they think that would be Redknapp's cup of tea they need their bumps felt.

That is just ridiculous.
Move up North with no chance to bring in new players and try and work his magic with a squad that doesn't speak English.
If they think that would be Redknapp's cup of tea they need their bumps felt.

Dude. Obviously. But in their Wilkins he can do no Brazil.

Total joke.

Probably the best they could do is a Rogmoyes. But in the real world they would be better off getting in the Swansea Monk.

Above vid now redundant

The manager merry-go-round continues. He was shit in the Prem, shit for England, Ok abroad, really good with Derby until the last 3 months and was then relegation form, then got another Prem job and was shit again.

Surprise surprise.

When will these owners learn.

I have heard from someone they are installing Gibbsy for the rest of the season, with his philosophy they say he is the perfect candidate to keep the form going

If he can keep them up his bonus will be absolutely insane.

I think this is the first real look at how much the TV money is going to change things. If you dump buckets of money, it doesn't matter who you are, you'll be able to grab just about anyone in the world.

Good appointment, I believe Benitez is good enough to keep them in Premier League. I think they have some interesting players in the squad that should keep them safe. Sunderland, Norwich and Aston Villa to go down for me.

Back
Top Bottom