Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is brilliant

A modern day equivalent to these discussions (featuring current heavyweights of the game) is so sorely missing.....

....And no, I don't mean the industry-slanted, stage-managed, highly directed shite that Sky peddle.

A modern day equivalent to these discussions (featuring current heavyweights of the game) is so sorely missing.....

....And no, I don't mean the industry-slanted, stage-managed, highly directed shite that Sky peddle.
Never realised how eridute Laurie Mcmenny was. Comes across as a brilliant talker.

Talksport still throwing out all the signings they are going to make in January.

Sterling, Werner, Lacazette, Ndidi, Oxlade-Chamberlain ... and now saying they will have a run at a pre-contract with Haaland.

I think it’s safe to say Bruce will be in charge on Sunday? Unless they savagely wait until tomorrow or Saturday to give him the chop

I think it’s safe to say Bruce will be in charge on Sunday? Unless they savagely wait until tomorrow or Saturday to give him the chop

Signs are that they're struggling to bag someone (for the much discussed reasons)......

Latest name I heard mentioned on the radio this evening......

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

chin-up-roy-hodgson.gif

DA HODG-A-SAURUS! :)

Signs are that they're struggling to bag someone (for the much discussed reasons)......

Latest name I heard mentioned on the radio this evening......

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

chin-up-roy-hodgson.gif

DA HODG-A-SAURUS! :)

No way 😂

I haven’t been following much of what’s been going on up there since last week. What about Lampard; does he not fancy it?

No way 😂

I haven’t been following much of what’s been going on up there since last week. What about Lampard; does he not fancy it?

Apparently not......

(How true any of this is who knows.... But the media is gonna media....)

Seriously though.... Bruce <> Hodgson.... What's the feckin' point?

The football will be no less crap and he's hardly the man to jazz up a painfully mediocre squad is he...?

At the end of the day, give Bruce Lingard, Barclay and a couple more of the like and he's just as likely to keep them up as anyone.

It's gonna get no more glam than that til the summer, so they should just crack on on that basis.

Complete myth about NE being the hotbed of football. I remember them languishing in the lower reaches of the (old) second division getting gates of 13,000.
Cloughie on top form and I still maintain he should have been England manager

Back
Top Bottom