Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From BBC Live Text:

" As a life long utd fan, they are now dead to me. I will bury them, mourn and move on. I can no longer accept continued disappointment in my life. Ole can stay and go down with the ship for all i care. "

"Lifelong" since about 1993 I'd think. (Although that is 27 years ago now, fuck...)

I'm sure he had an equally illustrious breaking up ceremony with Liverpool around 1992.

Geezer's a disgrace.

Fernandes' disgusting play acting will hopefully show the refs what a fraud this guy is if it is a 50/50 decision. Doubt it, but the evidence is there now and not just that shit show against us. Since arriving in England he has been led to believe that it is how it is. You fall over and the ref gives in. Manure being as big as they are no doubt we have every under 10 out there rolling around like a wet fish.

Clamping down hard on this sort of thing with bans rather than fines would send a clear message. I won't hold my breath though.

OGS is an absolute fucking fraud. His team keep outperforming at just the right time for him not to get sacked. The longer he stays at United the better it is for everyone else.

Unfortunately, against Spurs is normally 2 of those games in which his team keep outperforming....

Shaw was pretty good for them last season in all honesty as alot of Utd fans would tell you.

Convenient the guy left Martial out of his post who just had a career season too.
Yet United want Telles, and their fans also raved about Williams too.
At least with Reguilon we knew Rose was cooked and Davies is decent but not a starting LB in a team wanting to progress up the table.

Yet United want Telles, and their fans also raved about Williams too.
At least with Reguilon we knew Rose was cooked and Davies is decent but not a starting LB in a team wanting to progress up the table.

It's called depth.

But the point remains. He wasn't 100% about their players at all considering Martial just had his best season ever and looked like one of the best attackers in the league.

Theres a reason that for the most part, talented players outlast Mourinho.

It's called depth.

But the point remains. He wasn't 100% about their players at all considering Martial just had his best season ever and looked like one of the best attackers in the league.

Theres a reason that for the most part, talented players outlast Mourinho.
Because it is easier to pretend a problem doesn't exist, sack the manager and move on than it is to accept the problem and replace lots of players.

The players fuck up yet managers get the sack.
He had a problem with Hazard too in the downed tools season. Now he's at Madrid 5kgs overweight last season and not done much about it this season.

He had a problem with Hazard too in the downed tools season. Now he's at Madrid 5kgs overweight last season and not done much about it this season.

After being the best footballer in the Premier League following the years without Mourinho.....

So Hazard is right, while Jose and Zidane are wrong?

Right about what?

Mourinho has been sacked from high profile clubs because players "downed their tools" - it's not out of the realms of possibility to think he can be wrong.

FFS, Mourinho didn't even know how good GLC was until injuries forced him to play him. That in itself is a worry.

We've literally just signed someone we are all wanking over who Zidane would regularly criticise..

Is Zidane in the wrong? Or is this where we defend our new player?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom