Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I won't forgive nor forget those who said "We wasted money on N'Dombele and should have gone for Bruno!"

Should be rounded up and forced to watch the best of George Graham's and Jacques Santini's Spurs tactics.
It’s almost as if some folk saw him getting Fantasy League points and just decided that meant he was playing really well. Completely went missing yesterday after his first minute game of hopscotch.

Just realized , any prospective signing who would have thought about going to the mancs would now be thinking twice about wasting their time there after the beating we handed them. Only someone who wants loadsa money would go there.

Ejh650NXgAEW7sP

£580,000,000

Phil Jones contract until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

This club is run by morons and managed by a guy who would be lucky to get a job in the Championship.

Phil Jones is still there? :dembelelol:
I honestly feel bad for Jones. Yes, he's not splendid and technical. But he is a hard working player and one of the last brought through by Fergie. He has stuck with United through their downturn and taken a lot of the flack.

Man even said no to a testimonial because "only my mum would come" or something like that.

I honestly feel bad for Jones. Yes, he's not splendid and technical. But he is a hard working player and one of the last brought through by Fergie. He has stuck with United through their downturn and taken a lot of the flack.

Man even said no to a testimonial because "only my mum would come" or something like that.
He looked brilliant at Blackburn then just looked a bit of a plodder at Man U. Not good enough for them really and should have been moved on.

He looked brilliant at Blackburn then just looked a bit of a plodder at Man U. Not good enough for them really and should have been moved on.
Oh for sure. For his own career's sake he should have moved on years ago. But one cannot question his loyalty. He's stayed through quite a bit of shit.

Oh for sure. For his own career's sake he should have moved on years ago. But one cannot question his loyalty. He's stayed through quite a bit of shit.

...You could also say he's been paid a mint to be sit out injured for months at a time.

Back
Top Bottom