Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch's best work with us was done with an energetic team working their arse off to get possession back when we lost it. Constant harry and press.

He'd have to get rid of the lazy ones like Pogba and get the rest to buy into the new strategy. And - shock horror - training IN THE AFTERNOONS TOO!!!!!
If I were Poch I would wait for an offer from a big club where he would have a little more control and direction over the 'project'.

You can definitely see Pochettino taking this job, unfortunately. I was really hoping he'd take a job in a different league before returning to the Prem.

Aside from not wanting him to go there, I'm not sure Man Utd would be a good fit for Poch. Whilst he would get to work with some talented young players, Woodward is shunting the trains round that particular yard, so it's uncertain how much actual control the manager has. Not convinced he gets the time he needs to build a project either.
Poch would succeed at United it the United leadership will finally admit that the entire post-SAF era has been shambles. He'd basically want to gut the current squad and start over. I don't know if they'd give him the rest of the season and next to bring in the players he wants and ship out the dead wood, but if they did United would be competing for titles by 2022.

Poch would succeed at United it the United leadership will finally admit that the entire post-SAF era has been shambles. He'd basically want to gut the current squad and start over. I don't know if they'd give him the rest of the season and next to bring in the players he wants and ship out the dead wood, but if they did United would be competing for titles by 2022.
That's the thing, I reckon Woodward would meddle and Poch wouldn't get the time he would need.

:avbnaa:
The kiss of death
grim reaper death GIF

Hahaha. Bless the red scum. It’s Ole in again for now. Another beautiful false dawn for them. Hopefully the win against the blue dippers will keep him in a job long enough for them to sleepwalk into 2021 & beyond with the mindless fucker “at the wheel”

So Ole is kicking off as they played Wednesday and played yesterday , so surely that means we shouldn’t be playing today then? Cunts won as well so why is he moaning

So after Greenwood's drug scandal, Iceland scandal, house party scandal, dick video with an underage girl scandal he's now apparently been arrested for rape and false imprisonment of a 17 year old girl.

But he's being "unfairly treated" by the media apparently :avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom