Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been holding this one in for quite a while now...

giphy.gif

The problem of turning your back on the media and banning them, they're just going to sharpen the knifes even more cause you've pissed them off, I don't expect them to go easy on Ten Hag.
I kind of doubt he'll be around for much longer to see it.

Losing at home is bad enough, we've all just had that feeling recently ourselves, but they were battered at home.

By Bournemouth, who've never won there in their history before.

Ten Hag is a goner. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before the weekend is over.

They could easily go 26 years without winning the league, just as they did before Ferguson. They are an absolute mess and it’s all of their own making. Their recruitment and squad management over the last decade has been horrendous.

• Only Royal Antwerp (15) have conceded more goals in the Champions League than United this season (14). No Premier League side has ever conceded 15+ goals in a single group stage of the competition before.
:kaneear:

Excited Game GIF

On his programme on YouTube he was adamant they’d beat Bournemouth 3 nil and said “if they can’t beat Bournemouth at home they’re in real trouble”. He then followed it up with saying he couldn’t see us getting anything from the Newcastle game.

The guy is a moron who doesn’t do his work or research. I bet the only team in the PL he watches is Man Utd.
It's clear he has very little knowledge of the game outside the Premier League/Champions League bubble.

Valencia and his 'He's copying Pep' comment prove it conclusively.

Back
Top Bottom