Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know. So glad we don't have 12pts more. Egg all over their face!
I don't care, 12 pts ahead of us isn't achievement and even if we had 12pts more , it's also not an achievement, you guys are so used to be trophyless ,until having more points is considered as achievement for spurs it's embarrassing
we can finish this league being 17th it doesn't matter if we won the UEL

I don't care, 12 pts ahead of us isn't achievement and even if we had 12pts more , it's also not an achievement, you guys are so used to be trophyless ,until having more points is considered as achievement for spurs it's embarrassing

Well Mourinho has us 12 points behind a PE teacher.
But when he was sacked by Man Utd he was 13 pts behind Tottenham.

Hmmm. Pure coincidence or just a, shit past their sell by date manager, who has overseen a 25 points worse manager performance than a PE teacher, and a won nothing Argentinian ?

By the way, I reckon odds are a lot shorter on you being back in the bin than Jose being a success.

Last edited:

Hmmm. Pure coincidence or just a, shit past their sell by date manager, who has overseen a 25 points worse manager performance than a PE teacher, and a won nothing Argentinian ?

By the way, I reckon odds are a lot shorter on you being back in the bin than Jose being a success.
talking about points difference are small timer , United is trophyless without Jose Mourinho that's the only thing matter , we are already trophyless since you couldnt even piss straight. but i guess congrats for having "12pts more than spurs trophy" for united

I realised he is being very silly now & is obviously a jose fan boy & troll. Finishing 17th is fine if you win a cup! I've disengaged with the troll.

I've no idea how United are where they are, as I think they are still pretty shit in comparison to what they once were. They can be good on the counter which suits them in games where they are playing against better teams than themselves. But they have as many average players as we do. Maguire, Lindelof, Baily, Telles, Wan-Bissaka, Donny Van De Wahlberg, Fred, McTominay, James, Martial...

Though had Liverpool not somehow transformed into Cowdenbeath this season, and Chelsea had Tuchel at the beginning of the season, United wouldn't be where they are now.

Last edited:
exp22.jpg

You going to make a lot of friends around here.

:mourfacepalm:

MoTD2 - Maguire clearly gives away a pen on Welbeck?!?!? This is what VAR is for, in real time you MIGHT miss the hand all over Welbeck, but in replay it's as clear as day. And they say Mike Dean is a Spurs fan?

Ridiculous.

MoTD2 - Maguire clearly gives away a pen on Welbeck?!?!? This is what VAR is for, in real time you MIGHT miss the hand all over Welbeck, but in replay it's as clear as day. And they say Mike Dean is a Spurs fan?

Ridiculous.

It's been a while since someone claimed that tbh. He has been extremely poor on many occassions with us the past seasons.

Last edited:
Fernandes at it again tonight. Whens he going to get called out in the media over this cheating? Chalk and cheese the way players from different clubs are treated. And people say theres no media bias 😂

Anyone else really want to punch frodo hard this week. Smug as fuck this week. Blaming red banners for their poor home form, saying how he wants to win the right way not cheating . The fucking irony

Back
Top Bottom