Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care if the kid is 100% Irish, shit was embarrassing. The media won't dare to slaughter a United player though.
Jesse Lingard? He's english. born in England, played for england. about as irish as my underwear.

I suppose he might have watched an episode of father ted (which I believe that most americans class as having Irish ancestry at this time of year), but he aint irish

Big shout out for Maureen this week, his plucky MUFC has tenaciously pulled level with the mighty Bournemouth in PL goals this season - 42. If only Ibra had scored that penalty, they'd be ahead of the Cherries and only 8 behind Everton.

Come on you Red Devils!!!!!!!!!

It's official

Can't be arsed about it but it's unbelievable. What has this guy done to earn 100k a week? (if it's true)

Of course, it's pocket money for United but it's ridiculous. The United fans always burn down City for it's soulless spending business and giving players mercenary contracts with wages of 100k+ and look at them now.
They're simply a red Manchester City nowadays.

I think it's kind of a loss leader. Mourinho is saying to players like Dele and Kane: "Look what we're prepared to pay to this totally average footballer, now imagine what we'd be prepared to give you..."
Exactly this is what fears me the most.

Only thing that's keeping ManUtd relevant these days is their money. Red ManCity.

mourinho-hiding.jpg

Man Utd. Probably the next hardest team to beat after Spurs.

Mourinho is NOT going to want Chelsea to end their long league unbeaten run. I think it's the most obvious draw I've ever seen but I wouldn't mind an Ibrahimovic winner only to then celebrate in front of the Chelsea fans. That would make my week.

Roll on the cup semi final afterwards.

The fact they bought Ibra in and knocked Rashford's development sums up what I hate in football. Although only strengthens how much I love Poch and our current squad.

Back
Top Bottom