Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we now know you can get away with not being Jose Mourinho for 3 Years before the tide turns.

OGS will never hold a top job again.

Completely reliant on individual brilliance which is why the likes of Bruno and Rashford do fine.

Sancho should have never gone there. Disastrous fit.

So we now know you can get away with not being Jose Mourinho for 3 Years before the tide turns.

Completely reliant on individual brilliance which is why the likes of Bruno and Rashford do fine.

Bruno has been dogshit for nearly a year now imo.
Worried though if a good manager comes in

I'm not convinced he'll be anything other than a fine Epl player he is very similar to Aaron Lennon. He should have stayed at Dortmund....

Nothing like Lennon. More of a wide playmaker than a winger, a give and go combination/3rd man run type.

Poch would have loved him.
It is a shame that he tanked his Dortmund career towards the end to try and force a move to England so that he would get minutes for England.... Only to not get minutes for England.

They’re a shambles. I said it two and a half years ago when he was appointed full time and I say it again now, it beggars belief that a managerial novice who’s cv was managing in the Norwegian farmers league and getting Cardiff City relegated got that job. He’s maybe a Championship level manager.

We’re no great shakes ourselves but Nuno does seem to have found the best formation and starting XI with the personnel that he has. We need upgrades certainly in a few areas but we could be in the shake up for 4th if Man U continue to drift along aimlessly under Solskjaer. The worry in that regard is they sack him soon and go out and hire a proper manager.

I would laugh at United being 2 down at home to Atalanta, but it's actually shit news for us. I'd quite like them to do well in CL to keep OGS in the job while he continues to fuck up in the league. If they lose tonight then his position will be really in question. If they sack him and bring in a proper manager (Conte?) they will surely be much, much better. :(

I would laugh at United being 2 down at home to Atalanta, but it's actually shit news for us. I'd quite like them to do well in CL to keep OGS in the job while he continues to fuck up in the league. If they lose tonight then his position will be really in question. If they sack him and bring in a proper manager (Conte?) they will surely be much, much better. :(

They’ve got Liverpool at home this weekend too. They aren’t winning that unless they up their game massively and also drop ronaldo for cavani.

They’re a shambles. I said it two and a half years ago when he was appointed full time and I say it again now, it beggars belief that a managerial novice who’s cv was managing in the Norwegian farmers league and getting Cardiff City relegated got that job. He’s maybe a Championship level manager.
How he lasted more than thirty seconds after Ed Woodward was out the door is totally beyond me.

Nothing cheers you up more than having the camera pointed at Ole when they're 3 nil down only to cut to Fergie with a face like thunder explaining to the bloke next to him how shit Ole is.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom