Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How does Maguire look so bad for United so often but is always solid as a rock for England? Is Stones better than he's made out to be? Is it because Declan Rice does an amazing job in front of him for England? Is it because the likes of Fred and McTominay are just really shit and often leave him and Linfelof/Varane exposed?

How does Maguire look so bad for United so often but is always solid as a rock for England? Is Stones better than he's made out to be? Is it because Declan Rice does an amazing job in front of him for England? Is it because the likes of Fred and McTominay are just really shit and often leave him and Linfelof/Varane exposed?
Probably a bit of all the above. Plus a lot of international teams are rubbish. Liverpool/City/Chavs would murder many of the national teams England have recently been playing.

If he comes up against genuine quality attackers he'll look vulnerable. Playing Andorra and Hungary not so much.

Probably a bit of all the above. Plus a lot of international teams are rubbish. Liverpool/City/Chavs would murder many of the national teams England have recently been playing.

If he comes up against genuine quality attackers he'll look vulnerable. Playing Andorra and Hungary not so much.

He did alright against Italy and Germany though alongside Stones. Italy deserved to win the final, sure, but they hardly created a chance over 120 minutes.

He did alright against Italy and Germany though alongside Stones. Italy deserved to win the final, sure, but they hardly created a chance over 120 minutes.

Well the back line was baby sat by Rice and Phillips, probably why he looks so shit for Utd cause they don't defend as a team properly.

Well the back line was baby sat by Rice and Phillips, probably why he looks so shit for Utd cause they don't defend as a team properly.

Its why I said they were mad signing Sancho ahead of someone like Rice all this time.

Feel a bit for Jadon. He should have stayed at least another season in Germany playing alongside his mates Haaland and Bellingham. Never thought United suited his game, at least not under a clown like Ole.

9-BF51-D59-5-E15-486-B-AA25-52-EDDF766-EE6.jpg

Its why I said they were mad signing Sancho ahead of someone like Rice all this time.

Feel a bit for Jadon. He should have stayed at least another season in Germany playing alongside his mates Haaland and Bellingham. Never thought United suited his game, at least not under a clown like Ole.

Even so they should be able to defend better as a team, they're not coached to press or defend better, imagine Pep with this lot for example.

Conte will sort them out but he will put victories over performances all day long. That only works if you do bring titles. They thought Mourinho would do exactly that but we all know that happened there, even though Jose did win a few things. I just don't see him as the right fit for United no matter how great a manager he is. Same goes for Simeone. He's a Chelsea manager all day long. Not United, City or Woolwich.

Zidane is an option and he might get a bit more out of Pogba, but I don't think he's a great manager at all. There really aren't many great options for them out there right now that are realistic. They won't sack Ole just to bring in someone who should at least be slightly better than him.

Zidane is an option and he might get a bit more out of Pogba, but I don't think he's a great manager at all. There really aren't many great options for them out there right now that are realistic. They won't sack Ole just to bring in someone who should at least be slightly better than him.
I think the Ole experience should be a guide for what an impostor famous face manager at a major club actually looks like as opposed to the insanely successful Zidane.

The top 6 BBC football articles right now are all about this game.

Last October we beat Manchester United 6-1 at Old Trafford.

Did we have the same hype?

Back
Top Bottom