Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So ETH is already doing Man U flavoured interviews......

Stay classy mate... Not at all disrespectful to your current employers and colleagues.:deledoubt:

Ironically my choice would have been Rangnick as DOF and Ten Hag as coach.
I really like Ten Hag's Ajax but I wasn't (still aren't) convinced how he'll be away from the Ajax environment, the players with the technical ability already pre-programmed in them. There is a genuine chance he bombs like Frank de Boer, or he could be the real deal. I guess we're about to find out.

Just never forget who the Daddy is........................

mauricio-mauricio-pochettino.gif

2019-05-08T212005Z_371903142_RC1B5EDFB680_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS-AJA-TOT-1200x1200-c-default.jpg

I really like Ten Hag's Ajax but I wasn't (still aren't) convinced how he'll be away from the Ajax environment, the players with the technical ability already pre-programmed in them. There is a genuine chance he bombs like Frank de Boer, or he could be the real deal. I guess we're about to find out.

Just never forget who the Daddy is........................

mauricio-mauricio-pochettino.gif

2019-05-08T212005Z_371903142_RC1B5EDFB680_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS-AJA-TOT-1200x1200-c-default.jpg
God he was passive that night. He reminded me of someone and I genuinely could not think who...then it came to me.......:nunothumb:

Last edited:
Useful that he also speaks Dutch

Tbf to him it's hard to resist speaking in the accent of the person you are talking to.

I remember playing footy with a Brazilian immigrant lad back in the day. With all the other boys, you'd speak straightforward English. With the Brazilian lad, it was more like: "Hey Pablo, why you no pass me ball? I make run, but you no pass. This no good"

The genius of United's forward planning here, is, that when Ten Hag inevitably gets sacked they will have a ready-made replacement in Steve McLaren.

This is next level.

The love-in with the media in the UK is just crazy, looking at the BBC football website they got half a dozen articles on him and Man U also a podcast and he hasn't even come to the UK yet.
They're put an article with the headline suggesting every team will now fear Ten Hag and Man U 😂

The love-in with the media in the UK is just crazy, looking at the BBC football website they got half a dozen articles on him and Man U also a podcast and he hasn't even come to the UK yet.
They're put an article with the headline suggesting every team will now fear Ten Hag and Man U 😂

It's almost as if Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world and the media want to capitalise off it...

Tbf to him it's hard to resist speaking in the accent of the person you are talking to.

I remember playing footy with a Brazilian immigrant lad back in the day. With all the other boys, you'd speak straightforward English. With the Brazilian lad, it was more like: "Hey Pablo, why you no pass me ball? I make run, but you no pass. This no good"
Poor Pablo trying to learn English and you're just confusing his grammar.

Amazing young manager and exactly what we needed in N1. A project manager who will build a young & energetic squad. Plus Utd always spend loads of money so he'll get the players he wants.

Meanwhile we've got the Grumpy One who will be off the moment we don't qualify for the CL. The Short Term fix. He exists to win trophies, he's not getting that here.
I'm confused....
..WE.... ?
in N1...??
N1... That's Islington, right?

Fat thumbs, or Freudian slip?

I never thought of Arteta as the 'Grumpy one' ...but if that's who you associate with 'we', then more strength to your elbow... besides, I thought he was an 'amazing young manager,' who was building a young, energetic squad...?

Anyway, how do you think your tricky away game on May 12th will go?

...confident about YOUR teams' chances???

:adestare::adeohshit::cunt:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom