Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pogba looks set to leave on a free transfer while I'm still waiting to see the world class player they signed.

At least I can marvel at their world class manager for the 9-18 months he will be in charge.

😂 The British media are going to hate him, aren’t they?

Credit to Ten Hag there - he's still got to see the season out with Ajax FFS, so quite rightly shouldn't be giving interviews to Sky Sports about United.

On a side note: I wonder about the wisdom of Rangnick essentially slagging their squad off, saying metaphorically it needs open heart surgery, etc, when they are still in with a shout of top 4 and he'll want said players to perform over these next few games. It doesn't fill me with confidence that they'll turn up at the Emirates tomorrow.
:contebored:

Credit to Ten Hag there - he's still got to see the season out with Ajax FFS, so quite rightly shouldn't be giving interviews to Sky Sports about United.

On a side note: I wonder about the wisdom of Rangnick essentially slagging their squad off, saying metaphorically it needs open heart surgery, etc, when they are still in with a shout of top 4 and he'll want said players to perform over these next few games. It doesn't fill me with confidence that they'll turn up at the Emirates tomorrow.
:contebored:
It might do the opposite though. These players are at one of the biggest and highest paying clubs in the World. If they want that to continue then maybe seeing their positions under threat will galvanise them.
It's not really a situation where they can say "whatever mate, you'll be gone soon and we'll have a fresh start with a new manager," Rangnick will be there to advise the new manager. He'll be in Ten Hag's ear about who is worth keeping and who needs to go. If they want to stay, they'll need to work to at least put a question mark over themselves you would think.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit for that kind of thinking, but I guess we'll see when they play the goons.

It might do the opposite though. These players are at one of the biggest and highest paying clubs in the World. If they want that to continue then maybe seeing their positions under threat will galvanise them.
It's not really a situation where they can say "whatever mate, you'll be gone soon and we'll have a fresh start with a new manager," Rangnick will be there to advise the new manager. He'll be in Ten Hag's ear about who is worth keeping and who needs to go. If they want to stay, they'll need to work to at least put a question mark over themselves you would think.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit for that kind of thinking, but I guess we'll see when they play the goons.
I sure hope so.
:contepray:

At the very least, that squad should be desperate to make amends after being so embarrassing at Anfield.

I know we have our own problems but my God Utd are an utter disgrace.

When you think of the transfer fees and wages spunked on some absolute clowns it shows how badly run they are.
Plus appointing Ragnick as manager - on what planet is that guy even capable of doing that job?
He's a director of football

Utter madness

I know we have our own problems but my God Utd are an utter disgrace.

When you think of the transfer fees and wages spunked on some absolute clowns it shows how badly run they are.
Plus appointing Ragnick as manager - on what planet is that guy even capable of doing that job?
He's a director of football

Utter madness
Let's put it this way: we might fall short in the top 4 race, but even if that's the case I think most Spurs fans will look ahead to next season with excitement and optimism (albeit with that eternal fear Conte could walk).

We've got a really likable squad and are generally getting better under Conte's coaching. Paratici also seems to have the measure of the team and if our media links are anything to go by, we're going for transfer targets in the areas we need.

United, on the other hand, have a squad riddled with cunts or overpriced/hyped trash. I honestly have no idea how much further behind they'd be if they didn't have essentially unlimited cash to keep throwing at the problem.

Back
Top Bottom