Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not even close. Levy keeps a tight budget and kneecaps our stride forward. Utd are just shambolic and chaotic. Changing managers like socks with each spending hundreds of millions on gash players
I know, it's a joke. I'm no levy apologist but Enic have transformed this club. We are frustrated because of the progress we've made and how close we have been.

Even Man Utd's graphics department is incompetent...

Dm6eroT.png

Rumour that Ten Hag is going to bring Steve McLaren into United as a member of his backroom staff. Presumably because, as we know, he speaks, how you say, Dutch.

Anyone see the clip of that Sky Sports reporter beclowning himself by basically harassing Ten Hag for some quotes?

Not so much something to laugh at United over but just goes to show how much the media endlessly obsess over them (to pander to the fanbase) when they've become irrelevant as all fuck.

Big Alan Partridge vibes:

Anyone see the clip of that Sky Sports reporter beclowning himself by basically harassing Ten Hag for some quotes?

Not so much something to laugh at United over but just goes to show how much the media endlessly obsess over them (to pander to the fanbase) when they've become irrelevant as all fuck.

The same guy who flew all the way to Amsterdam just to get blanked by Ten Hag. Now he’s gone in for seconds. 🤡

haha That begging little weasel.

Sky looking hella sleazy.

Manure could go without winning anything for 20 more years and they'd still be slobbering all over them.

Pathetic.

Ragnick:

"I've not spoken to [Ten Hag].... I didn't know he was here today"

Next season's DOF/Recruitment consultant in full effect.:mourhandlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom