Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So yesterday Sky write a story about how two players that haven't signed for Man United show how Man United are still a draw for big players. Yeah, that fucked up.
This morning, Talksport discussing the Ajax player, Timber, turning them down. They on the other hand took pleasure in saying how United are NOT the draw they once were.
Been saying it for years. In the 90's they were the only club you left for in England. Realistically, Madrid, Barcelona or 2-3 Italian teams is about it.
Say what you like about financial doping, but it has crushed that monopoly. IMO, a lot of teams, even those without oil money, are wealthier and more ambitious than they were before.

Fuck Man United, I hope they win nothing for 30 years.

Man U used to be top of the "food chain"....

Erik ten Hag 'suffers ANOTHER transfer blow' as Dutch international Jurrien Timber 'believes it's too much of a RISK to move to Manchester United in a World Cup year' with youngster 'to stay at Ajax'​

• Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag is keen to strengthen his defence
  • He has reportedly suffered a blow with Jurrien Timber set to stay at Ajax
  • The Dutch international feels it is a risk to move to United in a World Cup year
  • Dutch manager Louis van Gaal previously said the move 'would not be so wise'
By KIERAN LYNCH FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 00:55 BST, 17 June 2022 | UPDATED: 01:42 BST, 17 June 2022

Most of us realised Pogba is a cunt years ago. Maybe this latest bit of self publicity will add a few more who think the same

He's an absolute hero IMO.
Spent his youth at United then went to Juve on a free. Won everything in Italy with Juve then cost United £90m to bring him back. Won nothing with them for 6 years then left on a free again.

Uber United Troll. Love it.

Paul Pogba Dab GIF by Equipe de France de Football

He's an absolute hero IMO.
Spent his youth at United then went to Juve on a free. Won everything in Italy with Juve then cost United £90m to bring him back. Won nothing with them for 6 years then left on a free again.

Uber United Troll. Love it.

Paul Pogba Dab GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Exactly what's with the family guy vomit Gifs. I love him like cooked food. Prehaps it's an age thing. Every time he mugs them off I think of being 3 up in 45mins and losing, I think about Pedro Mendes , I think about "Lad's it's Tottenham ".

Pogbas a fucking GOD!!!

As the great Benjamin Sissoko (Cousin of Moussa, emissary to the prophet's said)

In fact I anoint Pogba the new...Emissary to the profits!! Love you Paul.😘

Man United rank right up there with Liverpool for most entitled fan bases. Bunch of cunts who I hope never win another thing.
"We're Man United and we won the lot" is the dreary, boring and monotonous song they seemed to sing the most when we played them on our day of reckoning last year.

Them going for Eriksen and De Jong just tells me they haven't learnt a thing about recruitment, they don't need either of these players.
They could use both those players. For example, a three man midifield of Bissouma, De Jong and Eriksen would work.

Eriksen is also a mature, PL proven leader, something they badly need in that team.

The issue is that they need a DM more than anything, and while they've been chasing those two we've got Bissouma, and PSG went and got the Porto kid.

United have fallen into the Liverpool in the 90’s trap, thought that being a naturally huge club would mean they don’t have to run things well. Glazers are both parasites and also shit at doing their job.

It used to be the 1bn debt the Glazer’s threw on United in the purchase was the worse thing they done, but now it might be their total lack of vision and understanding of football that is worse. Everything about their ownership is amateur.

United stood over the premier league as a giant, a colossus that could buy anyone and do anything, now they look not that much more attractive than West Ham. Crazy fall of such a huge club.

My mates uncle, Frank O’Farrell, managed United in the early 70s. My mate was a dipper and so fucking proud that his uncle laid the groundwork for Unite’s last relegation.
proper proud.
how proud would I be if an uncle of mine got the scum relegated.

Back
Top Bottom